Who should Jiri fight next?

Your bias is screaming at me man. I didn’t even talk about the Alex fight I literally mentioned and responded to your take on him 100% KOing Ank.

Don’t let the Alex loss haunt you. It seems to be living rent free in your sir

Saying bad stoppage even though Jiri himself said good stoppage lol
He said that only because he wasnt sure at the moment and didnt want to blame Goddard infront of fans. Changed his mind immediately when he seen replay...just btw. And yes iam sure that Jiri will run through Ankalaev after what i seen vs Blachowicz.

He said that only because he wasnt sure at the moment and didnt want to blame Goddard infront of fans. Changed his mind immediately when he seen replay...just btw. And yes iam sure that Jiri will run through Ankalaev after what i seen vs Blachowicz.
You are entitled to your opinion but you said he will 100% KO him. In mma nothing is garaunteed the other guy comes to fight with a strategy built on both their and your strengths and weaknesses plus there’s all these random events you can’t even prep for. The 100% KO is why I called you out.

Even saying Jiri beat Ank 95 times if they fought a 100 times would have been a little less garaunteed IMO.

Not hating on you. Have a great day

Back