Who should Chris Weidman fight next?

Who should Chris Weidman fight next?

• Total voters
Give him Eryk Anders in MSG for a retirement fight at the end of the year.
I actually like this one a lot if he's refusing to retire and they need to offer him a fight. Eryk is about as low a risk MW fight you can take for anyone who's been around for a while.

Weidman had the opportunity to go out on top (despite the controversy of the eye pokes etc) last night in the very city he started his MMA career in back in 2009. However Weidman has said he plans to keep fighting. Who should he fight next?

UFC isn't gonna hand him "easy fights" but they could give him ones that are somewhat winnable like they did with Bruno Silva or they could put him against fighters who are likely to finish & make a name off him, which direction do you think they should go?

Would really like to see Paulo Costa KO him cold.

I think Craig would be cool to see there grappling exchanges even with good wrestlers/ grapplers (jacre) didn’t get to see full exchanges.

Strickland
Roland D
Phifer

All exciting

Brunson if he didn’t retire

Last edited:
Could have left gloves in cage he started in an gone out in a good way. Huge mistake

At this point I no longer have any sympathy for whatever happens to this delusional fuck. I feel bad for his family though

Give him to Bo. Chris is washed but he’s still a former champ making good money, may as well build up new stars off him.

Plus Bo will steamroll him and may give Chris the wake up call he seems to need in order to realize that he just can’t compete at the highest level anymore.

Logged in to this account for the first time in I feel over a decade just to say I cant stand Weidman
Welcome back to Sherdog man!
Were you lurking the past 10 years, or just returned to this site for very first time again

Welcome back to Sherdog man!
Were you lurking the past 10 years, or just returned to this site for very first time again

Just got back on the forum but been lurking sherdog always. Miss the Sherwood/Breen/Savage/Gross/TJ days!

Honestly, this is a good time to sign Nick Diaz to another fight isn't it?

I’d like to see him at 205 against robo cop or roundtree.

Feed him to a prime, fully juiced Brock Lesnar imo

Back