Who makes the best cheeseburgers from a chain?

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have had most of these, but a few of the more regional chains I have never tried. The top of the list seems about right, but could be shuffled a bit. Some at the bottom seem a little off. So who has the best cheeseburgers from the chains? Yes, I am sure the local place around the corner from your house beats all these

In n out is good, but I can understand why some people dislike it. but you can't ignore the fact that they are just haters.

Gonna get my dick kicked in but the only cheeseburgers i like are wendys jr bacon cheeseburgers

Gonna get my dick kicked in but the only cheeseburgers i like are wendys jr bacon cheeseburgers

Wendy's is better than McDonald's and burger king

Never been to in and out burger because of my location but I'd say 5 guys is the best even though I rarely to never have it

I'd have to give the edge to In-N-Out

The reason being, they stick with the basic ingredients (i'm not a fan of hipster burgers with all sorts of stuff in it).

Most importantly of all, you cannot make it at home. What makes their burgers so good is the fact that they have perfect, freshly made bread, which is also lightly toasted at just the right amount.

It also has fresh meat and fresh vegetables.

Lastly, everything is perfectly proportioned. When you bite into it, not only can you taste the freshness and strong flavor of the meat and cheese. Nothing is too much. Nothing is too little.

Also, it's low priced. You can two cheeseburgers for under 6 dollars.

Look at how well proportioned this is, and the freshness of all these ingredients. You can even see the toasting of the bread inside.

o.jpg

Another strong contender is Carl's Jr. I only like their Superstar w/ cheese. Nicely chared meat.

McDonalds is good too, but mainly because they put a lot of salt. Their meat sometimes tastes dry. If there's a lot of ketchup and onions, their food is good.

Im currently in line at Carl's JR waiting on my cheeseburger meal. It gets my vote.

Animal meat isn't any good to my refined pallet, human meat or nothing. And cheese on it ruins a perfectly good meal

I really like Backyard burgers and Red Robin.

Five guys is pretty amazing. Do you have a restaurant called the works in the states too? I love their food

five-guys-cross-section-dark.jpg

The works feeds you on a metal tray, feels like a troth, some quality meat sweats!
the-works-gourmet-burger.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't know. So many places make good burgers so for me the best thing to do is switch it up from time to time. If I had to be bias, it would be Teddy's Bigger Burger (originally from Hawaii). I use to go there when they first opened and only had 1 small store in Diamond Head. Now they are all over Hawaii and slowly spreading on the Mainland and Internationally. In California I would have to say some of my favorites include In and Out, Gotts and Super Duper Burger. Buckhorn Grill makes a good burger too.

Anybody tried Freddy's?
348s.png
Pretty tasty.

Last edited:
Back