Who knows anything about Adre Harrison

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
He's fighting Lance Palmer soon. Anybody hear anything about him he's 15-0 With some solids wins.

He's fighting Lance Palmer soon. Anybody hear anything about him he's 15-0 With some solids wins.

*andre

A solid fighter, a boring grinder type of fighter, but a good talent. I think Palmer should beat him.

*andre

A solid fighter, a boring grinder type of fighter, but a good talent. I think Palmer should beat him.

Agreed, IIRC Ribeiro put him in a lot of trouble before he broke his leg at Titan FC 39

Black Ben Askren he should be signed too a bigger org with his resume but his fights aren't usually that exciting.

Black Ben Askren he should be signed too a bigger org with his resume but his fights aren't usually that exciting.

You are being too kind with that comparison; if he gets past Palmer I will agree more so though. I don't think that happens though.

I remember seeing an semi-exciting Andre Harrison fight once, but I can't remember who it was against.

He did say that he was gonna start finishing dudes more, made quick work of Boyington recently, so here's hoping that he doesn't go full grind mode.

Back