Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by PrideJitZoo, Nov 21, 2017.
Jones or Volkan
He won all his fights but people still hate him.
Was Jones, until Colby exposed his vagina to the world.
The ufc. For not having conor fight
That dude who got tapped by a 100 lb girl...oh wait.
Nate Diaz - ZERO fights while his name was still somewhat relevant
Colby's vajayjay, and I ain't purchasing one damn card with that crybaby on it.
Ronda Rousey will be the Loser of the year, for the next decade. Her downfall was so epic, it will echo in eternity.
Bader, Mousasi & Rory
+ the HW tourney
future looks good for them
Bisping - fought once this year and got finished by GSP.
Jones - destroyed his legacy as the GOAT.
Mcgregor - obviously made a ton of money, but got whooped and stopped by an older smaller PBF and will likely be stripped in the near future.
1. Jones by far. His whole legacy is ruined and he's looking at a career ending suspension.
2. Silva due to the second USADA bust. Also looking at a career ending suspension
3. Volkan if he gets serious time.
1. Conor: got a huge payday and is one of two big draws
2. GSP (VERY close second): amazing return