Who is the smallest and biggest fighter at 155?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Among active fighters, who is the smallest lightweight and who is the biggest?

DorLwPqXkAAZZOD.jpg:large

Largest: Khabib, Tony, Lee, Chiesa (moving up), Prazeres (keeps being moved up), Vick, Felder, others. Wow, there are a lot of huge LWs.
Smallest: Not sure, Gaethje is pretty small right?

Current roster smallest = makdessi, biggest = James Vick

Vick is biggest and it's not even close, IDK about smallest but Pettis comes to mind. I'm sure he's not actually smallest though.

Khabib>>>Conor

gillespie isnt too huge and hes an upcoming guy. out of the guys already at the top 10 def pettis. hes small compared to the guys now

Lando seems like a small LW

came here thinking about size of men bodies

saw TS profile pic

Forgot why I am here. Allah made me a man at the end of the day, just like Adam.

Oh yeah, biggest LW is Khabib, followed by Dustin I guess

Largest: Vick, Tony, Khabib
Smallest: Conor, Eddie, RDA (when he was in the division)

Largest: Khabib, Tony, Lee, Chiesa (moving up), Prazeres (keeps being moved up), Vick, Felder, others. Wow, there are a lot of huge LWs.
Smallest: Not sure, Gaethje is pretty small right?
Gaethje is around medium to large

Largest that is also a current UFC LW is probably Kevin Lee and the smallest maybe Gregor Gillespie?

LOL at Colon fans saying Khabib. He is not that big.. he just sucked at cutting weight. Once he got professional with that he made 155 easy.

Vick has to be the biggest. Kevin Lee is up there too.

Poirier is not a big LW.

Cant even talk about shit without the Conor haters gettin in with their obsession.

The biggest would be the ones with problems cutting the weight. The smallest would be the ones that moved up from 145. Dustin has done surprisingly well at 155.

I think more fighters should move up. Start a trend. Fuck cutting weight to that extent. Its bad for them and shortens their career. Its almost like some of these dudes are doing more damage to their body cutting weight than in the fight itself.

Back