Who is the next cashcow?

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
With Jones maybe out for 4 years, Lesnar not coming back, Ronda retired, GSP fighting 2 or 3 times max, and Conor banking 100M for the MayMac fight, UFC needs a new (or a couple) cashcow.

There was some talk about Cody Garbrand having star potential but he does not pull any numbers.

Perry may have some kind of superstar aura but he needs to knock out some people and now he is after the top 10 where it becomes harder. Im not sure he even gets through Ponzi.

UFC needs a new cashcow. I remember when Conor made his debut we already knew the kid was going to be huge. The post fight interview was pure gold.

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

If Perry and Gaethje keep winning they'll be huge.

Perry has some potential. Just can't lose again any time soon.

El Cucuy, if marketed better, maybe. He's a wildman.

If whittaker can headline some main events in australia and win some title fights i think he can do well. Would be even better if he could face Bisping over here... australians like a humble battler and seeing him win against 'the bad guy' will elevate him. Mundine made Danny Green famous and that was in losing effort first time around.

If EL Cucuy beats McGregor he'll be a superstar. Agree about the marketing, for all fighters not named McGregor.

Rather than just 1-2 cash cows, I think there are a ton of guys they can make decent money from if they just put a little marketing and promotion into it.

If EL Cucuy beats McGregor he'll be a superstar. Agree about the marketing, for all fighters not named McGregor.
Ferguson is p4p one of the most entertaining fighters in the UFC but his PPV did Mighty Mouse numbers. He is not a draw himself.

UFC does not market fighters anymore and when they do push someone they are always wrong (Sage, PVZ).

UFC does not market fighters anymore and when they do push someone they are always wrong (Sage, PVZ).

This is the problem ! Pride was making money with Gomi or Fujita and they are not that good as fighters, but they were marketed.

Paddy Pimgoat will come out of Cage Rage and ascend to the throne.

Francis Ngannou, Garbrandt and Perry all have the look X-factors to go far.

Also I think Kevin Lee will be a champion for a long time in the future. He'll become a big star as well.

With Jones maybe out for 4 years, Lesnar not coming back, Ronda retired, GSP fighting 2 or 3 times max, and Conor banking 100M for the MayMac fight, UFC needs a new (or a couple) cashcow.

There was some talk about Cody Garbrand having star potential but he does not pull any numbers.

Perry may have some kind of superstar aura but he needs to knock out some people and now he is after the top 10 where it becomes harder. Im not sure he even gets through Ponzi.

UFC needs a new cashcow. I remember when Conor made his debut we already knew the kid was going to be huge. The post fight interview was pure gold.
That Viking guy could be huge

Nate Diaz if he beats Conor again and markets himself properly
Garbrandt
Angela Lee as next Ronda
Yair Rodriguez?

Garbrandt really?
Guy is a good fighter, maybe very good but he talks like idiot - Dom owned him and made him sound silly - Cody could say only something like 'yeah, yeah, you too'

Come on Arm be realistic. Tony couldnt be liked working a soup kitchen. He just doesnt connect with people. Hell of a fighter tho.

What ever happened to the british kid Paddy Whathisname - he was supposed to be next CMG and move to UFC.

Back