Who is the most well rounded fighter in the UFC?

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In my opinion probably Mike Perry.

Black belt hands, black belt scrambling ability and yet to be unseen black belt submissions (he loves to knock people out too much at the moment)

Discuss

Mighty Mouse.
* Edit I missed the memo on troll answers , Cody Mckenzie had them all beat with his versatility.

Easily Demetrius Johnson. He may not be the best at any one particular thing, but everything together as a whole, he is the best. GSP is about the same level as well - consistently beating opponents at their own strengths.

Aldo is also very well rounded but what he is very good at is dictating where the fight should be. He seems to always be in control at his comfort level -forcing guys to strike with him at his pace, he probably could take them down and submit them if he really wanted to, but he prefers to use excellent TDD and stand and bang instead.

Overeem, won every second of every fight in every position until he has been knocked out.

Overeem is even more skilled than mm.
Better at everything other than his chin

You're forcing me into fanboism Platinum lol. I'd say Rory but really, does Perry even need anything but grit and bbh's?

MM is the most well rounded fighter in the history of the sport.

Definitely Platinum. Dude KO's people with hands, legs, knees and hellbows but at the same time he got Maiaesque grappling skills.

In my opinion probably Mike Perry.

Black belt hands, black belt scrambling ability and yet to be unseen black belt submissions (he loves to knock people out too much at the moment)

Discuss

idk but if you take CM Punk off the roster it might be Perry when it comes to least well rounded. He has crazy power but that's about it. Poor technique, poor defence, poor BJJ, average takedown defence, poor takedowns, poor top game. Poor cardio....he's def one of the least well rounded and I'm not even trolling

Back