Who is the most hated guy in mma world right now?

owl91

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
My nominee for this honorable position is Colby Covington. I would like to meet him on the street and punch him to dead which I could not before he kill me.

My nominee for this honorable position is Colby Covington. I would like to meet him on the street and punch him to dead which I could not before he kill me.
hated would be conor, genuinely disliked would be Colby.

I would like to meet him on the street and punch him to dead which I could not before he kill me.
tenor.gif

Conor although he seems to have a good number of fans so his love to hate ratio is mostly love where Colby is probably more towards the hate.

If a fighter is the most hated, theyre doing a good job imo. Its all about name value, which leads to better paychecks due to more eyes watching.

Colby is a less charismatic Chael Sonnen, but Colby and Sonnen have similar wrestling styles, and Sonnen got paid via drawing 1mill PPVs against Silva.

well I know what motherfucker means. Dickhead.

You would be better off stating that English is not your first language.

Then mention "how many languages do you speak?"

Lesnar, if he thinks he can walk into a title shot straight from wrasslin'

Colby, Conor, Joanna. Those three seem to be getting a lot of hate lately.

Colby is a piece of shit but I don't care about him. He doesn't trigger any emotions in me.

It should be Jones tbh but it's probably McGregor

A lot of fighters have their crew of haters around here but no one gets shit on as regularly as McGregor and the nut huggers on the other side of him only make it worse by stirring the pot

For me Conor

For all the easily rustled people Colby

Sounds like a delicate little flower to me! Colby better watch out!

Oh and "Cry, cry, cry, I love Conor, cry, cry, cry, fuck all the haters! Cry..."

It's a tie between Dana White and Conor McGregor.

I'd say Colby Covington is a close 2nd.

The sad thing is either if you say Conor, Colby or JoannaJ
they FUCKING DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back