Who is the least hated fighter in UFC history?

I was just bored and trying to think of a name guy who pretty much EVERYONE fucking loves...

Hendo or Big Nog maybe? They both still get shit though since one was on TRT and the other had Staph.

Shogun has always been popular but the "Healthy Shogun" era on here did lots of damage to his fan base.

Every vegan hates Matt Ughes so he's out.

I've NEVER once saw a Carlos Condit hater now that I think about it while typing this. Yup, it's gotta be him.

UFC Heavyweight tournament champion Kazushi Sakuraba, of course.

kazushi-sakuraba-signed-11x14-photo-psadna-coa-1997-ufc-seg-japan-picture-pride4-t5883962-1600.jpg

{<diva} Duh.

Frank Mir needs to gets some lessons from Joe Lauzon also for taking submissions too far.

Rich
Robbie
Hendo
FRANKIEEEEEEE
Hunt?
Whittaker
Hermes Franca lol I dunno his name just popped in my head for some reason I wonder if he was hated or not I can't remember..

Chuck?
Randy?
Sherk?

Matt Brown.

Never fought a boring fight. Sometimes he got washed by better fighters, sometimes he unbronzed prospects, like the hot young Erick Silva. Came back from the dead..

Only controversy was him saying women should fight topless. Look at the demography of fight fans...

Hermes Franca lol I dunno his name just popped in my head for some reason I wonder if he was hated or not I can't remember..

From Wiki

Franca appeared to be back on track, winning at MFC 29 and being slotted in to fight Drew Fickett for the promotion's vacant lightweight championship at MFC 30 on June 10, 2011. Franca, however, turned himself in to Clackamas County Sheriff's officials in mid-May 2011 and was charged with multiple sexual battery charges.[13] MFC president Mark Pavelich then terminated Franca's contract on May 19, 2011, citing the arrest and Franca having fought two times outside of the organization, breaching his contract.[14]

Franca pleaded guilty to one count of attempted unlawful penetration and was sentenced to 42 months in state prison; he was also sentenced to four and a half years probation after he serves his prison sentence and must register as a sex offender.[15]

From Wiki

Franca appeared to be back on track, winning at MFC 29 and being slotted in to fight Drew Fickett for the promotion's vacant lightweight championship at MFC 30 on June 10, 2011. Franca, however, turned himself in to Clackamas County Sheriff's officials in mid-May 2011 and was charged with multiple sexual battery charges.[13] MFC president Mark Pavelich then terminated Franca's contract on May 19, 2011, citing the arrest and Franca having fought two times outside of the organization, breaching his contract.[14]

Franca pleaded guilty to one count of attempted unlawful penetration and was sentenced to 42 months in state prison; he was also sentenced to four and a half years probation after he serves his prison sentence and must register as a sex offender.[15]
oh shiit

Maia.

Fedor, Shogun, Maia represent everything that is good about martial arts. Fedor and Shogun have haters because of their relative success.

Back