Who is the greatest heavyweight since Muhammad Ali?

Seeing as foreman “retired” after losing to Jimmy Young and Ali was still fighting you either have old foreman or no foreman in answer to ts.

I guess he was fucked after the Ali loss. He would have beat him in the re match. But I still consider Ali way higher than Foreman.

Foreman started his career during Ali's forced hiatus, so imo hes next generation technically. I consider the Ali prior to 1968 as prime.

As far as TS's criteria, if only Old Foreman can be included, Its probably Lennox Lewis.

I guess he was fucked after the Ali loss. He would have beat him in the re match. But I still consider Ali way higher than Foreman.

Foreman started his career during Ali's forced hiatus, so imo hes next generation technically. I consider the Ali prior to 1968 as prime.

As far as TS's criteria, if only Old Foreman can be included, Its probably Lennox Lewis.
Unfortunately Ali probably didn’t box in his physical prime. I see what you’re saying about George.

Self denial that you have no idea what you’re talking about and I’m miles ahead on my gambling on the sport this year which I always post pre fight if I’ve got money on them. Guess it’s blind luck.

@slimpickenz84 patriots suck.

If the Jets didn’t play this year, nobody would know the difference.
K9bhUZo.gif

Fuck the Broncos.

Tyson if you look at icon status, but probably Lewis or Kltchko if you look at accomplishments.

holmes wa
Tyson if you look at icon status, but probably Lewis or Kltchko if you look at accomplishments.
tyson hands down for excitement and star quality, no one comes close. I will always believe he had the talent to exceed anyone too so that means he should have been able to beat any and everyone who ever beat him. Of course "should ofs" don't count.

Back