Who Is The Best UFC Fighter?

For me, something so general means different things to different people.

For me personally, it means:

- Good everywhere
-STRIKING - finishing power, creative, willing to throw down
- WRESTLING - (just for me, this, coz I'm British and don't particularly like LNP/control over movement type wrestling) - good but used effectively
- BJJ - crazy, submission over position
- CARDIO - top drawer
- ATTITUDE - comes forward 24/7 and keeps it exciting

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with a man called Tony Ferguson.

Best LW on the planet. (I don't believe in P4P. He either beats the MW's and LHW's in an actual fight or lets not discuss it).

Stipe, followed by Werdum And Overeem. Cain And JDS Are also up there.

Tyron Woodley and Mandy Nunes are the best if you give them bonus points for not having blonde hair and blue eyes. :D
giphy.gif

You didn't destroy anything. You love boring shady fighters, that's all. Aldo is mini-GSP.
aldo boring and shady? Pre usada and post usada Aldo is the same.in fact he's more impressive when he fought edgar

aldo boring and shady? Pre usada and post usada Aldo is the same.in fact he's more impressive when he fought edgar

He's 1-2 after USADA. He called the cops of the tester, "dropped" a sample. You love shady fighters like Aldo and GSP.

Not in the UFC. Obscure league fighters don't count.
Lol you. I remember an earlier thread of you on the UFC being the elite of the MMA orgs.

You should open your mind. Bellator has Mousasi and you'll find a number of Sherdoggers who'd say that Moose is the top MW currently. Not necessarily my view, but focusing on the UFC alone is utter bull.

BTW the GOAT sport is football (aka soccer in lesser countries).

He's 1-2 after USADA. He called the cops of the tester, "dropped" a sample. You love shady fighters like Aldo and GSP.
Lol.lost two fight to elites = shady?.nice logic you got there.
If he didn't get busted then he's not a juicer.same goes to gsp.

Lol.lost two fight to elites = shady?.nice logic you got there.
If he didn't get busted then he's not a juicer.same goes to gsp.

post-USADA Aldo is 1-2. He called the cops on a tester and "dropped" a urine sample. Just like GSP, shady suspicious prick.

post-USADA Aldo is 1-2. He called the cops on a tester and "dropped" a urine sample. Just like GSP, shady suspicious prick.
My previous comment already debunked every bullshit you stated.copy copy n paste won't change anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back