Who is more talented with his hands: JDS or Gokhan Saki?

K-1 World GP Champion
DREAM Champion
Strikeforce Champion

UFC Title Fight next. Very overrated.

exactly what i mean?

k-1 champ: lets just say he kinda had an easy time with the busted up bag of bones he had to fight in the 2nd and third round
dream champion? dont mean shit
strikeforce champ? he beat buentello for it and then defended against brett rogers,holy shit bro what an incredible warrior.

Him finally making it to the ufc title fight after all these years is the only impressive thing in there,and he only got there cos Prime Fedor,Mirko and Nog have faded off into the distance,leaving well...whatever isnt them.

Well Saki would kill JDS in straight up kickboxing soooooo

exactly what i mean?

k-1 champ: lets just say he kinda had an easy time with the busted up bag of bones he had to fight in the 2nd and third round
dream champion? dont mean shit
strikeforce champ? he beat buentello for it and then defended against brett rogers,holy shit bro what an incredible warrior.

Him finally making it to the ufc title fight after all these years is the only impressive thing in there,and he only got there cos Prime Fedor,Mirko and Nog have faded off into the distance,leaving well...whatever isnt them.
I do agree on the K-1 Final, should have been better if Overeem faced Schilt.

JDS has faster hands I suppose, but gotta go with Saki

images

If this is boxing/kickboxing I hope no one seriously gives JDS the advantage. Go watch the Saki/Overeem fight and try to tell me that if Saki was healthy and didn't have a broken arm that he couldn't have beaten Overeem that night. That 4 piece with just the left..... Jesus

In MMA I imagine JDS wins, he is obviously more rounded out in his grappling, and his hands are very good, enough to keep him competitive if he is using his grappling as well.

But just a stand-up fight, Saki no doubt

JDS has better boxing but on the other hand Saki has the better hand strikes.

If this is boxing/kickboxing I hope no one seriously gives JDS the advantage. Go watch the Saki/Overeem fight and try to tell me that if Saki was healthy and didn't have a broken arm that he couldn't have beaten Overeem that night. That 4 piece with just the left..... Jesus

In MMA I imagine JDS wins, he is obviously more rounded out in his grappling, and his hands are very good, enough to keep him competitive if he is using his grappling as well.

But just a stand-up fight, Saki no doubt

watch the video that I posted above and then talk....

Gokan Saki had way better hands than JDS and it wasn't even close.

Back