Who is Chuck Training with?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Is he training at the Pit?

I thought the head coach or whatever his name is was against Chuck coming back, but maybe I'm wrong.

hes training with that look in his eye

My question is:
Is Chuck training?
I'm pretty sure. I think he really is motivated when it comes to Tito. I think he is the type of guy that will do whatever he can in his power to not lose this fight. Problem is hes been out for close to a decade and Tito hasn't and actually didn't look too bad in his last fights. I am not a Tito hater but I hate the thought of him actually beating Chuck and its more possible now than it was in 2006, in which case Tito didn't do too bad in that rematch but Chuck was still the better fighter.

Is he training at the Pit?

I thought the head coach or whatever his name is was against Chuck coming back, but maybe I'm wrong.

John Hackleman was against him coming back, but he said he would support Chuck if he decided to fight. Hackleman will likely be in his corner for the fight. Chuck said he's been training a lot with Team Bodyshop, which is Antonio Mckee's gym in California. Mckee will be in his corner. He's also spent some time at Bas Rutten's gym. Team Bodyshop has a lot of upcoming fighters like AJ Mckee, Aaron Pico, Joey Davis, and Kevin 'Baby Slice" Ferguson. Mckee has turned himself into one of the best new coaches in the sport.

Who is Chuck Training with?

optometrist-working.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back