Who is Brett Okamoto of ESPN?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I mean, probably one of the scrubs with a journalism degree, but I don't think this guy has been a fan of Fedor, not just from today, i mean, for today's fight, He says the size difference was notable between the two. Oh boy, 9 pounds difference at heavyweight division surely means everything.

He scored rd 1 of Khabib/Conor for Conor. Nuff said

There’s more to size than weight. Chael was extremely pudgy on top of that.

Bokamoto is probably Top P4P MMA Journalilst right now

Bokamoto and Dizz are my main MMA sources

He's not totally ignorant of MMA he's an MMA observer himself. I don't think there's much of a size diff at all either as far as body mass, but Fedor may be more naturally muscular around the core.

Brett OCUCKmoto is nothing but a paid UFC $hill.

-Rags on Bellator

-Scores Round 1 of Khabib/Conor for Connie after being planted on his back for over 4 minutes.

-too busy watching his wife’s son instead of actual fights

dm_180708_MMA_BRETT_ON_LESNAR_CORMIER.jpg

To be honest, I’m surprised ESPN doesn’t have a woman covering MMA.

Actually, maybe he’s a tranny and they’d love that shit even more.

He is a SJW cuck whos opinion means nothing. Don't bother reading his tweets.

There’s more to size than weight. Chael was extremely pudgy on top of that.

lmao
this guy
calling extremely pudgy when he's fighting Fedor. IS that you Brett?

Oh....

He just happens to be the biggest hack journalist in MMA.

He's basically a co promoter for Dana and the UFC....Total hack and ESPN lapdog....He will serve them well....

It's no different than Sherdoggers using the same excuse when their fav loses.

He is a SJW cuck whos opinion means nothing. Don't bother reading his tweets.
Read this out loud, and if you still feel like some sort of a bad ass, your're a joke. Why you lame fucks can't keep your political whining in the war room is beyond me. Since you cannot follow instructioins, I pray you don't have a firearms license.

Read this out loud, and if you still feel like some sort of a bad ass, your're a joke. Why you lame fucks can't keep your political whining in the war room is beyond me. Since you cannot follow instructioins, I pray you don't have a firearms license.
A firearms license?

I mean, probably one of the scrubs with a journalism degree, but I don't think this guy has been a fan of Fedor, not just from today, i mean, for today's fight, He says the size difference was notable between the two. Oh boy, 9 pounds difference at heavyweight division surely means everything.

He is the best looking man covering MMA, the Mac Life guy notwithstanding.

maxresdefault.jpg

But that is a weird photo of Maynard Edgar to frame.

You mean the American constitution? God you liberal :eek::eek::eek:s are unbearable

Brett OCUCKmoto is nothing but a paid UFC $hill.

-Rags on Bellator

-Scores Round 1 of Khabib/Conor for Connie after being planted on his back for over 4 minutes.

-too busy watching his wife’s son instead of actual fights

dm_180708_MMA_BRETT_ON_LESNAR_CORMIER.jpg
Your posts are always interesting.

Back