Who is a tougher match up for Conor?

I'd say full camp Mendes is his toughest matchup followed by Nate.

Diaz, motherfucker. He's three times the size of eem. IMG_2091.JPG

Diaz, because he's already beaten him?
Then Ferguson
then the rest.

mendes

the cut to 145 will damage condor

and mendes beat condon until he gassed. that only in 2 weeks notice

no doubt aldo is the easiest option. guy still has condor inside his head

Mini-Mendes and Edgar will not be able to keep Conor on the ground. Diaz and (very likely) Tony are the worst matchups.

Khabib. Between those mentioned I think Mendes fucks him up.

Anyone who isn't a manlet with manlet measurements

Ferguson by far IMO and more so than Khabib.

Long rangey fighter who loves to stand and bang and also has a lethal take down and submission game. More knockout power and intensity than Nate Diaz.

I'd be most worried about Tony in the 155 division.

This is what's going to happen. Conor will get his ass handed to him at some point in the near future unless he continues to hide. At that point all these fucking thread will stop hopefully. The douche isn't shit until he defends.

Of the ones you've said by a fair bit it would be Ferguson. upload_2017-3-20_17-12-37.png
But come on what about The Eagle.

Mendes

Ferguson by far IMO and more so than Khabib.

Long rangey fighter who loves to stand and bang and also has a lethal take down and submission game. More knockout power and intensity than Nate Diaz.

I'd be most worried about Tony in the 155 division.
Standing and banging is what makes Tony Conor's easiest match up. His stand up game defensively has big holes in it Conor will exploit.

Aldo rematch
Full camp Mendes
Diaz 3
Khabib or Ferguson
GSP
Woodley

Full camp Mendes
Edgar
Aldo
Diaz at 155
Ferguson

Well, he's already destroyed aldo in record time...so he's out...Mendes, makes no difference on full camp or not...just ask bisping...Diaz will always be a tough fight...but I think at 155, conor is too fast and his cardio is going to be better....Ferguson, I think he gets hit way too much...So nate is my answer.

mendes

the cut to 145 will damage condor

and mendes beat condon until he gassed. that only in 2 weeks notice

no doubt aldo is the easiest option. guy still has condor inside his head

Mendes gassed cause of the body shots conor landed....I love how the conor haters always seem to ignore that...Conor was hitting mendes' body with almost every thing he threw...spinning back kicks, front kicks...making mendes take some huge breaths.

Back