Who here listens to Bob and Tom?

We used to have a morning show in Atlanta called The Regular Guys on 96 Rock. Probably the best morning show I can remember hearing. Didn't have that over the top, faux friendship humor that seems to plague all morning radio. They got replaced by syndicated Bob and Tom when the FCC really started cracking down on things in the mid 2000's. I've had an irrational hatred for Bob and Tom ever since.

I meant the beginning of the tag list when I first started the polls.

Do I even want to know what brotein is?

<6>

LOL! you seriously missed the golden age of the Mayberry.

@Forum Sentinal was like you are now, but x100!! Bunz was a boss, and lasted probably about 3 hours in total logged on time across a plethora of personalities

Is Bob and Tom still on? Bob retired, possibly January 2016. At least that was the word going around.

I heard them for the first time on a road trip from Albuquerque to Farmington. It was nice to be exposed to different comedians, and their in-house stuff was usually pretty good, especially Donnie Baker.

They were brought in a station that I listened to locally to replace some popular personalities that changed stations. I liked the guys that left, but I listened to both.

That shit is trash, a bunch of idiots cackling like idiots.

You could not be more correct. Occasionally I have to ride with a co worker who listens to them. I can't stand them. Is it really necessary to leave their mics on so that we can constantly hear their irritating laughter over every dumbass bit that they play? I would rather listen to loud static.

Jeffrey the retard on RMG is two times the man bob and tom ever were.

Is Bob and Tom still on? Bob retired, possibly January 2016. At least that was the word going around.

I heard them for the first time on a road trip from Albuquerque to Farmington. It was nice to be exposed to different comedians, and their in-house stuff was usually pretty good, especially Donnie Baker.

They were brought in a station that I listened to locally to replace some popular personalities that changed stations. I liked the guys that left, but I listened to both.
I think it was later in 2016 when he retired so know it's Tom, Kristi, Chick and some other guy.

You could not be more correct. Occasionally I have to ride with a co worker who listens to them. I can't stand them. Is it really necessary to leave their mics on so that we can constantly hear their irritating laughter over every dumbass bit that they play? I would rather listen to loud static.

Damn Samson lol. You're a good poster and I respect you but that was harsh

<DrakeLaugh>

Damn Samson lol. You're a good poster and I respect you but that was harsh

<DrakeLaugh>

Sorry man, but I have been subjected to them against my will off and on for many, many years and I have developed some very strong ill feelings toward Bob and Tom. Their inane laughter is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Occasionally I will leave my stereo turned to the wrong station at the end of the day and their laughter is the first thing that I hear when I start my truck in the morning. My hand flies to the stereo at lightning speed and changes the station. I've never had fast hands but they rise to the occasion.

Sorry man, but I have been subjected to them against my will off and on for many, many years and I have developed some very strong ill feelings toward Bob and Tom. Their inane laughter is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Occasionally I will leave my stereo turned to the wrong station at the end of the day and their laughter is the first thing that I hear when I start my truck in the morning. My hand flies to the stereo at lightning speed and changes the station. I've never had fast hands but they rise to the occasion.

<41>

Back