Who has the better pure BJJ, Fabricio Werdum, Jacare Souza, Ryan Hall, or Damien Maia?

Who has the better pure BJJ, Fabrico Werdum, Ryan Hall, or Damien Maia?

• Total voters
1.Maia
2.Jacare
3.Werdoom
4.Hall

Is the correct answer.

Jacare five times BJJ world champion. I pick for him. Maia is very-very good as well. He is 4th degree black belt.

Probably Maia. Jacare is great but he's also extremely strong where Maia is all technique.

Random but does anyone know a Shaun Williams? I heard he was really good in the underground scene and his bjj was godly

Shaun is ok but nowhere near any of them.

It's a tad bizarre to see someone who has accomplished that much more than Maia and I think has a winning record against Maia, losing. Of course, it is the heavies, and that's comforting because it's a fucking stupid group.

Hall is nowhere close to their level, Nate Diaz schooled him.Maia is the best of them, his takedowns and back takes from standing are so awesome.Jacare is bigger and he is physically a beast.I mean Maia is very strong, but Jacare and Romero are the biggest bulls in middleweight division.Jacare on the ground looks often more entertaining, but skillwise I think Maia is better.Werdum has the worst wrestling out of these 4 and he doesn't utilize his bjj as often these days.

Back