Who has the best chance at beating prime fedor?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My pick would be Melvin manhoef,manhoef is kind of guy that can end the fight with one punch or get ko with one punch.we know how powerful, quick and explosive manhoef is at heavyweight.
2janq08.jpg

dkrrhxfh9wjz.gif

Ko'd the best chin in mma history with a single punch.
Manhoef and fedor would be 50/50.either manhoef get ko or fedor get ko,no middle ground.

Not a Ngannou thread?
I'm shocked

Platinum Mike Perry

#PLATINUMBLESS
#PLATNATION
#PLATINUMGOAT

Only one man...
170px-RIAN_archive_100306_Vladimir_Putin%2C_Federal_Security_Service_Director.jpg

Werdum
Bigfoot
Henderdon

Maybe Mitrione

Melvin would get taken down pretty quick

Ngannou

First of all, if you don't have a time machine (that goes backwards in time), you don't have even a small chance of eating prime Fedor.

My pick would be Melvin manhoef,manhoef is kind of guy that can end the fight with one punch or get ko with one punch.we know how powerful, quick and explosive manhoef is at heavyweight.
2janq08.jpg

dkrrhxfh9wjz.gif

Ko'd the best chin in mma history with a single punch.
Manhoef and fedor would be 50/50.either manhoef get ko or fedor get ko,no middle ground.
Junior Albini

Jones is the answer. He is the only guy that might beat a prime Fedor.

Prime Fedor vs Healthy Shogun for the most delusional fanbase on sherdog.

What in the ever living fuck?!Melvin Manhoef?How is he so ridiculously overrated here?You know he's got 14 losses and his only decent win is over Hunt,after that it's all mediocre fighters,he has shit cardio (was way worse back then he chilled out a lot) and no sub defense.Do people not actually watch anything besides highlights of fighters these days?Of all the people you could name jesus christ lol.

Back