Who had better boxing? Ronda or CM Punk?

ronda, obvs.
i don't even know what to call whatever it is that cm punk did.

Ronda. Think mass shooting at the special Olympics...

CM is like Stevie Wonder with a sniper rifle at the special Olympics and Ronda's like an elite sniper at the special Olympics...

her retard shots actually land

Ronda no doubt is a cringy worthy bitch but she took mean shots from nunes that would have put punk in a coma lol.

I don't know about that Kev.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bethe has 4 UFC wins and was beating Holly Holm before the headkick. That gif is irrelevant unless Punk can headkick. Lol but we saw those attempts at spin kicks.

Punk’s roundhouse kick was effective at creating space and keeping Teh Mike away. After taking round 1 I thought he’d land more takedowns but MJ got on that bike and kept clear. He didn’t want none. Had to point fight to steal the win. Punk comes back strong in his next one.

Punk’s roundhouse kick was effective at creating space and keeping Teh Mike away. After taking round 1 I thought he’d land more takedowns but MJ got on that bike and kept clear. He didn’t want none. Had to point fight to steal the win. Punk comes back strong in his next one.
I agree. Honda is exactly that, like a Honda motorcycle, somewhat reliable but ultimately boring with no soul. Punk is all American like a Harley Davidson, makes a lot of noise but generates little power.
Overall, i'd ride the Harley (Punk) over the Honda (Honda Lousy)

I wish UFC would do the first ever Men vs Women Bout. Ronda vs CM Punk. At Welterweight.

I agree. Honda is exactly that, like a Honda motorcycle, somewhat reliable but ultimately boring with no soul. Punk is all American like a Harley Davidson, makes a lot of noise but generates little power.
Overall, i'd ride the Harley (Punk) over the Honda (Honda Lousy)
Thank you for getting it. Many cucks will be ruffled by my post

Aint no girl in the UFC able to go three rounds with Mike Jackson.

They may look better than Phil, they're not.

I think I could make Amada Nunes cry with a good hard slap to the chops.

tumblr_nm1peg5WWW1s0teago1_400.gif

In all seriousness - PUNK VS. ROUSEY - octagon style!

Dana?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back