Who gets the TS at Whittaker: Luke (with 1 more win? Who?) ? Winner of Brunson vs Souza? Or Kelvin?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Let´s just say GSP doesn´t want to fight Whittaker. (which I think is the case)

Whittaker becomes the official champion.

If that happens, who´s next to fight Whittaker in your opinion?

Rockhold? Is the David Branch 2nd round TKO enough? If you think he needs another win, then who?

Winner of Brunson vs Souza???
Best-of-UFC-Fight-Night-119-Brunson-vs.-Machida.gif

Gastelum?
PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

Thoughts?

Gastelum - because? why the fuck not.

Make Rockhold vs Weidman 2 and Bisping vs Romero.

Most impressive winner of those fights and Brunson vs Jacare gets the next TS.

ya, right.

if it were based on meritocratic system, then it would be Luke, no question.

Yoel would have had an argument over Luke if he hadn't just lost to Whittaker.

who it will be based on actual criteria (because we all know it's not meritocratic anymore)? who the hell knows. maybe Weidman.

Rockhold didn't look good at all his last fight. I would rather see Gastelum get the next shot.

Rockhold didn't look good at all his last fight. I would rather see Gastelum get the next shot.
you should have watched past the first round.

but yes, he definitely looked rusty that first round. and then he laid down a good ol fashioned ass whooping on Branch. and made it look pretty easy.

you should have watched past the first round.

but yes, he definitely looked rusty that first round. and then he laid down a good ol fashioned ass whooping on Branch. and made it look pretty easy.
Considering who Rockhold is and who Branch is I don't think he looked good at all. He also was recently KO'd by the guy Gastelum absolutely destroyed.

Both are on 1 fight winning streaks and Gastelum happened to look much better against a higher quality opponent.

Also Gastelum has 2 more wins than Rockhold does since getting slept by Bisping.

Last edited:
Yoel just lost to Robert and Jacare did before him, sure Kelvin beat Bisping but he just lost to The Chris, so I say Luke due to process of elimination. Coming off a win although not a big name, but he's at least someone Robert hasn't beaten.

Is Jacare/Brunson official?

I feel like there are better matchups for both guys. I want to see a fresh matchup

It's too bad about moose. Whittaker vs. moose was the fight to make.

I have no idea who faces Whittaker as nobody has a strong claim.

Is Jacare/Brunson official?

I feel like there are better matchups for both guys. I want to see a fresh matchup

Weidman vs. jacare seemed like the perfect match to make. I don't know what happened, but I'm bored of rematches.

Considering who Rockhold is and who Branch is I don't think he looked good at all. He also was recently KO'd by the guy Gastelum absolutely destroyed.

Both are on 1 fight winning streaks and Gastelum happened to look much better against a higher quality opponent.

thank you for reminding me. i almost forgot that most mma fans cannot remember anything beyond the last fight. cheers.

Should be Whittaker vs Moose.

Now, it’s Whittaker vs Rockhold.

Let´s just say GSP doesn´t want to fight Whittaker. (which I think is the case)

If that happens, who´s next to fight Whittaker in your opinion?

Rockhold? Is the David Branch 2nd round TKO enough? If you think he needs another win, then who?

Winner of Brunson vs Souza???
Best-of-UFC-Fight-Night-119-Brunson-vs.-Machida.gif

Gastelum?
PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

Thoughts?

For my own selfish reasons I would love to see the young humble kid starch the arrogant douche and stiffen him like a board.
So basically Rockhold

thank you for reminding me. i almost forgot that most mma fans cannot remember anything beyond the last fight. cheers.
>Implying Gastelum didn't dominate both Belfort and Kennedy prior to his loss against Weidman.

>2 wins much more recent and impressive than Rockhold's wins prior to his Bisping KO loss.

Nice job contradicting yourself lmao.

"thank you for reminding me. i almost forgot that most mma fans cannot remember anything beyond the last fight. cheers."

<36>

Romero/Rockhold winner.
I think this fight should happen and have Weidman/Jacare
Kelvin/Brunson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back