Who Else Watched Reading Rainbow As a Kid?

DaleBoca

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It was probably one of my favorite shows as a kid.

I did, but I preferred the Ebonics version more.

images.jpg

I firmly rejected any attempt at making me read books as a kid. Now I live under some stairs with @Cint and we share a can of ravioli every night.

But at least I'm taller than him, so I got that going for me.

Me. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Especially when the books are about fantasy monsters and animals like dinosaurs.

I think the better question is who DIDN'T Reading Rainbow as a kid.

Of course I watched Reading Rainbow. Tell a look it's in a book, motherfucker!

Fucking Reading Rainbow, 3-2-1 Contact, Sesame Street, Bob Ross. . . Those were the days.

Speaking of 3-2-1 Contact, who remembers watching THAT shit? That's what I want to know.

I think the better question is who DIDN'T Reading Rainbow as a kid.

Of course I watched Reading Rainbow. Tell a look it's in a book, motherfucker!

Fucking Reading Rainbow, 3-2-1 Contact, Sesame Street, Bob Ross. . . Those were the days.

Speaking of 3-2-1 Contact, who remembers watching THAT shit? That's what I want to know.

Reading Rainbow was even sweeter when you missed a school day as a kid.

BA2YFDP.jpg

Don't forget how savage he was when Google Glasses had retards tweeting #ifihadglass to get a free pair of google glasses.
levarburtontweet.png

Google Glasses died with that tweet.

BA2YFDP.jpg

Don't forget how savage he was when Google Glasses had retards tweeting #ifihadglass to get a free pair of google glasses.
levarburtontweet.png

Google Glasses died with that tweet.
Mind was blown when my old man told me the star trek dude was Reading Rainbow guy

That show was the shit! But you don't have to take my word for it.

I firmly rejected any attempt at making me read books as a kid. Now I live under some stairs with @Cint and we share a can of ravioli every night.

But at least I'm taller than him, so I got that going for me.

Wanna have a sleepover at my house? I can cook you up some fried catfish. @Horse Style

1223126704_851e335d22_b.jpg

Wanna have a sleepover at my house? I can cook you up some fried catfish. @Horse Style

1223126704_851e335d22_b.jpg
Look, if you're going to lure me to your...whatever you call that, in order to fry me up and eat me, you could at least entice me with something better than catfish

My parents had PBS as one of only a few channels that I was allow to watch. I did saw that show a few times. I am still bitter about it.

I will never let my children near that leftist bullshit. Why would anyone want their kids to watch that is beyond me. It is poisonous to the health of children.

Which one of you fucks didnt watch Reading Rainbow. I bet there is a direct correlation between shit posts, and not watching Reading Rainbow. Reading Rainbow crew for lyfe ese!

Which one of you fucks didnt watch Reading Rainbow. I bet there is a direct correlation between shit posts, and not watching Reading Rainbow. Reading Rainbow crew for lyfe ese!
I'm one of them, cabron.

Watching Reading Rainbow is the equivalent to drinking arsenic.

Watched a lot of PBS growing up . Including Telletubbies how dare Trump take away Telletubbies <{danayeah}>
:meow:<{danawhoah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back