Who else paid $70 for that garbage?

Im proud to say not only did I not pay for this "fight," I didn't even watch it.

I paid and I don't regret my boy Matthysse coming back from the dead

lemieux / reyes was pretty good.

Interesting. That was one of the easier fights to stream that i've came across in a while. I didn't have one issue.
Yeah i read an article saying Golden Boy hired some company that specializes in stopping people streaming events through facebook live and instagram live. And how this was going to be the most difficult fight to stream.

Was super easy. Had a high quality stream on phone that lasted while out to eat, driving home, and at home for all 12 rounds. A family member i was at dinner with even was streaming it on an I-phone with Instagram Live.

I bought it. However, I knew what I was buying.
Pretty much this. This was a bad fight on paper. No one should have been shocked.

Pretty much this. This was a bad fight on paper. No one should have been shocked.

I expected Chavez to at the very least try to win and easily get humiliated in the process. I was half right.

Of course there was no fix like a few nuts are claiming but in my opinion Chavez sure as fuck gave up about halfway through without actually throwing in the towel.

He's the same guy who made Fonfara look like Sugar Ray Robinson so how anyone could have expected a real fight is beyond me.

I expected Chavez to at the very least try to win and easily get humiliated in the process. I was half right.

Of course there was no fix like a few nuts are claiming but in my opinion Chavez sure as fuck gave up about halfway through without actually throwing in the towel.

He's the same guy who made Fonfara look like Sugar Ray Robinson so how anyone could have expected a real fight is beyond me.

I forget who said it on here, but the point that many people tried to convince themselves that Canelo never fighting a big MW was somehow going to bridge the skill gap is a factor in that. Canelo has struggled at times in his career, but none of the opponents he has struggled with have anything in common with Chavez Jr..

Canelo/Golovkin is interesting in the sense that both fighters do somewhat play into each other's strengths. Neither fighter will be hard to find in there, and that will let both men let go with their arsenals (Golovkin is a pretty prototypical pressure fighter, whereas Canelo is a fairly prototypical boxer-puncher who also counters very well, but both have struggled the most when they weren't allowed to set their feet and get their offense off).

Well apparently at least 1M people did. According to Dan Rafael. Which is absolutely shocking to me. I predicted this fight would do around 600K. Similar to the Khan fight.

The fight was a total dud and people might've left it thinking they got robbed.

I did. $70 right down the shitter as far as the main goes.
Meh, I'll get over it but I do wish I had streamed this one. I fell asleep in round 10, I think it was. 10 or 11. Woke up and the PPV channel was still on showing the ad with them breaking through the wall. I went to bed and watched the rest Sunday because I knew there wasn't a "comeback" from what I was watching and that JCCJR wasn't capable of KO'ing Canelo by the time I nodded off.

Back