MMAfanJabroniJew

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib

zMfbTZU.gif

Ferguson

VhTbydl.gif

In my opinion it was Ferguson who beat RDA in the more dominate fashion , thoughts ?.

Ferguson and RDA went to a war.

Khabib made RDA his child.

I don't remember Ferguson "dominating" RDA. Although, he did do much better than I expected.

Clay Guida. Broke his jaw and put him on the sidelines for nearly a year

guida_medium.gif

Stephens by KTFO.

But between Khabib and Ferg gotta go with Khabib.

He did it in less rounds and it wasn't as close.

LOL.. Tony 48-47ed RDA. It was a close fight and RDA was winning until Tony eyepoked the shit out of him. Tony got tagged A LOT.

Khabib dominated RDA. Rafael had no chance in there.

I don't remember Ferguson "dominating" RDA. Although, he did do much better than I expected.

I mean in the context that he beat the shit out of him standing and RDA basically had no answer to his face getting bloodied and battered , honestly i may have worded this thread wrong , Ferguson did more DAMAGE , but Khabib dominated RDA more in context of grappling and control , but he didn't do as much damage.

Khabib. He did everything he wanted, took the fight where he wanted to, and won every round. Completely shut down RDA. The Tony fight compared to it was more competitive

This fookin' guy brutalized him the worst though.

Stephens-KO.gif

Khabib had a more dominant perfomance, he was in control from start to finish and RDA had no offensive success against him, while RDA won 2 rounds against Tony while landing good shots.
But Tony messed RDA up and Khabib did no significant damage, so there's also the other side of the coin

Ferguson did way more damage. Khabib basically held him down for 3 rounds, didn't really do any damage.

Ferguson and RDA went to a war.

Khabib made RDA his child.

Don't know , i felt it was more of the case Ferguson toying with RDA , the second round ended alright for Dos Anjos , but it was all down hill from there.

Khabib had a more dominant perfomance, he was in control from start to finish and RDA had no offensive success against him, while RDA won 2 rounds against Tony while landing good shots.
But Tony messed RDA up and Khabib did no significant damage, so there's also the other side of the coin

Pretty much it

Thread /

Don't know , i felt it was more of the case Ferguson toying with RDA , the second round ended alright for Dos Anjos , but it was all down hill from there.
There was a big eye poke, before the fight changed.

RDA wasn't winning a minute of the fight vs Khabib.

Back