Who do you think Rico will fight at Glory 14 Den Bosch? I heard that...

I read this is going to be 5 rounds which makes absolutely zero sense when it is a non-title fight
Maybe its so there is zero chance Rico loses his title, but maximizes the chance Lazar will gas and get finished.

I read this is going to be 5 rounds which makes absolutely zero sense when it is a non-title fight
They don"t want the hamburger to win. Lazaar is like 175 cm and 115 kg. :))

Ben Saddik is also fat and slow. But Lazaar is a lot slower.

Hopefully this fight leads way for a scintillating matchup with Bangin' Ben Edwards...

rico is now saying saki was offered the fight and turned it down

Hopefully this fight leads way for a scintillating matchup with Bangin' Ben Edwards...
Oh please, you know damn well that would be a better and more interesting fight than Lazaar.

Edwards beat some bums like Catinas and Morosanu, hasn't fought in over a year and is coming off two TKO losses I wouldn't put his stock that high. Lazaar sucks but at least he's somewhat relevant today with his Enfusion work.

Either way we got no opponents for Rico unless Saki signs a contract.

Edwards beat some bums like Catinas and Morosanu, hasn't fought in over a year and is coming off two TKO losses I wouldn't put his stock that high. Lazaar sucks but at least he's somewhat relevant today with his Enfusion work.

Either way we got no opponents for Rico unless Saki signs a contract.

Bum is your mother. Catinas would take the scalp of Lazaar hamburger.

lol I just saw a "Glory Newsletter" email that I receive and they promote the next main event calling Simon Marcus "the current champion"

is it really our own JJ who writes that stuff?

Back