Who do you have winning Cody vs TJ?

I have never pulled for TJ in a single fight, always pulled for Faber, except against Cruz. But, after TUF, the entire TAM acted like spoiled little out of control brats, whose daddy never put 'em over his knee. After that display of childish behavior, I am all for TJ in this fight. Would love to see TAM just go away at this point.

Very rarely do I use such ridiculous logic in picking my fav in any particular fight, but rarely have I seen an entire team act in such a childish way, to a man.

I will bump the shoop thread when CoGar planks him.

TJ by close decision. Possibly controversial

CoGar dated Paige. I say dated loosely LOLOLOL

If it goes to a decision, the younger fighter with better aesthetics (full homo), and KO power gets the nod. UFC doesn't need any more dry humping.

I hope TJ wins but Cody probably wins.

THE SNAKE

people are putting entirely too much stock into cody beating a weaker, old- guard, lots of mileage, slower Dominick Cruz.

And he barely beat him at that.

Neck Tats. I honestly think he's going to be that next big unbeatable champ we see. 10-0, 25? Years old and already champ beating the bantamweight GOAT, good wrestling and boxing credentials, and only seems to be improving every fight out. Honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him put TJ's lights out completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back