Who do you guys think is the sexiest/best wrestler in wrestling

tmnpothead

Teenage Mutant Ninja Pothead
@Brown
Reaction score
Ok hope you guys read this post it's a two part question. Sexiest female wrestler for me had to go to Stacy Keibler, Ms. Hancock, whatever you want to call her.

As a pure wrestler it's gotta go to Lita maybe Gail Kim. Both are awesome Lita has had the more impacting matches though.

What day you sherbros?

female wrester - alexa bliss
pure wrestler - alexa bliss

Trish was the hottest for me with Stacy as a close second. Man lita and trish are overrated as shit when it comes to in ring. Charlotte or Bayley might be goat in ring already. Victoria, Natalya and Beth are all better than Trish and Lita in the ring.

Nobody in the WWE cracks the top 5 women all time in ring. Come on son.

Keibler for sexy though, the legs that extend into infinity.

Sexiest to me, right now is Bliss by a mile, and even compared to the past Divas/Wrestlers. She is gorgeous. Close second for me personally is Auska. There is something very appealing about her.

Best wrestler? shit, that's a tough one. Are we talking all time, or current??

I am liking Charlotte a lot If we're talking best of the current crop

she gets hated on because her wrestling skills were underwhelming to say the least.

She never lived up past that famous delayed DDT but her overall was on par for the women's division of her day.

however, she was hotter than about anyone who ever competed in wwe

She sure did have a way about her, though. That's for damn sure. I had to refresh my memory with quick search and damn if she's not a serious contender.

she gets hated on because her wrestling skills were underwhelming to say the least. however, she was hotter than about anyone who ever competed in wwe

She never lived up past that famous delayed DDT but her overall was on par for the women's division of her day.

She sure did have a way about her, though. That's for damn sure. I had to refresh my memory with quick search and damn if she's not a serious contender.
Yeah it's strange considering the love for some of the others who sucked too from that era. If Charlie Haas could get whatever he used to get that girl to marry him on tv he might have been able to be star.

Asuka is the best female wrestler I seen

Eve Torres is the hottest

Sexiest - Kevin Nash
Best wrestler - Kelly Kelly

Ok hope you guys read this post it's a two part question. Sexiest female wrestler for me had to go to Stacy Keibler, Ms. Hancock, whatever you want to call her.

As a pure wrestler it's gotta go to Lita maybe Gail Kim. Both are awesome Lita has had the more impacting matches though.

What day you sherbros?

Asuka wins both!

Hottest female wrestler? The Lass Kicker and Alexa Bliss. (I don't count Stacy Keibler as a wrestler, even though she had a few matches. She was more like ringside eye-candy)

Best technical wrestler? AJ Lee was pretty good. Charlotte is really good, and amazingly so for how ling she has been wrestling. Gail Kim is good as well. Molly Holly was good.

Back