Who Do You Feel Had The Worst Loss Due To Wasted Cardio?

Liddell vs rampage 1 I would have made those one post but they just kept piping in my head,guida vs pettis

Dada5000 almost died in there so I have to go with him.

Shane Carwin had that fight man. If only Rosenthal wasn't high on weed probably would have stopped it.

<2>
you know dana was yelling into his mic quipped to his jacket that live feeds into the refs ear 'if you fucking call this, you are done!'

Shane Carwin had that fight man. If only Rosenthal wasn't high on weed probably would have stopped it.

<2>
1:58 left in the round is when Brock stopped intelligently defending and Carwin sat up and flurried. Can't believe it wasn't stopped.

Credit to Lesnar for hanging in there. Under modern rules, it's hard to argue that Carwin shouldn't have gotten the win.

you know dana was yelling into his mic quipped to his jacket that live feeds into the refs ear 'if you fucking call this, you are done!'

Haha for real, nobody I was watching the fight with that night could believe that it was going into a second round. Pretty much that whole round was Carwin beating the hell out of Lesnar.

Rumble vs Cormier felt like when Mufasa got trampled to death in the Lion King. It was just hard to watch.
Yup. I went from being ecstatic thinking Rumble was about to be champion, to immediately bummed knowing Rumble was done.

Cains was bad. It's just like he landed in mexico city day of fight from sealevel and pressure cabin which is greater than sea level

We all seen him not even slow for 5 which is incredible for HW. he looked helpless after 1 in Mexico.

It's gotta be Shogun. I'd need both hands to count the number of losses he's had from gassing out. And he ran out of gas badly in some of his wins as well.

Even though Dada3000 almost died, I'm still going with Carwin. After winning what was probably a 10-7 round, he just fell over stiff like a barbie doll and was helpless. I don't think Dada would have won even if he didn't gas.

Honorable mention goes to Reem making a name off Browne for 3.5 minutes and then being too exhausted to avoid telegraphed spam kicks.

It's gotta be Shogun. I'd need both hands to count the number of losses he's had from gassing out. And he ran out of gas badly in some of his wins as well.
I can't offhand think of a single time he's lost from gassing.

COleman was freak accident.
Forrest he gassed, but he was getting outfought anyway.
Machida was BS decision.
Jones straight dominated him.
He had nothing at all for Gus, even if he did win a round it was clear he was overmatched.
OSP tagged him early.
First time against Hendo he won the later rounds. Could have been a draw.
Second time he was winning until he got caught.
Chael was 1 step ahead of him the whole time.

I think you could only argue Forrest, and maaaaaybe Gus. Am I forgetting something?

1:58 left in the round is when Brock stopped intelligently defending and Carwin sat up and flurried. Can't believe it wasn't stopped.

Credit to Lesnar for hanging in there. Under modern rules, it's hard to argue that Carwin shouldn't have gotten the win.

Lesnar came back to win the fight, meaning that there was no reason for the fight to stop.

Carwin.
He should have held the belt.
If he'd started his barrage sooner or saved something for the second round, HW history would be vastly different.

I will say the guy with the worst cardio that WON a fight was reem vs werdum II.

Liddell vs rampage 1 I would have made those one post but they just kept piping in my head,guida vs pettis
I felt that he had the piss beat out of him rather than truly gassing

Tito Vs Frank Shamrock?

Carwin vs Lesnar, he dominated him so bad in the 1st that a lot thought it could have been a stoppage. Also it would have done wonders for his career to be the new scary 265lbs plus dude. 5 mins more cardio would have changed his career.

Back