Who Did You Have Winning Tyson Fury VS. Oleksandr Usyk And How Did You Score It? Oleksandr Usyk Won Via Split Decision

WHO DO YOU THINK WON THE FIGHT?

• Tyson Fury

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Oleksandr Usyk

Votes: 174 90.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
"My fighter????" I was rooting for Usyk.

Compubox had fury landing one more punch than usyk in the 1st (while throwing twice as many), and Usyk landing and throwing just one more punch in the 11th.

That's the definition of "close." If I were to be forced to "give it to someone" those rounds would be split, and the result would be the same.

Giving those 10-9 to either fighter the great work betrays the rounds which were won objectively.
The 11th round wasn't a swing round and Usyk clearly took the 1st. Try actually watching it. He landed the more telling shots. That's why all 3 of the judges gave Usyk the 1st round and 2 gave him the 11th. The judge that didn't, Craig Metcalfe, has a history of scoring against Usyk going back to the Briedis fight. Fans were concerned about how he'd score it heading into the fight.

Acquiring a belly like Quinton Jackson probably isn't in Usyk's best interest based on his fighting style.

Plus in reality, depending on how much muscle he has underneath the fat, gaining even 10lbs of muscle is gonna be almost impossible for him.

I say almost because people with the greatest genetics can gain 10lbs of muscle in what, a year of perfect bodybuilding training (assuming natty)? Excess weight is more or less water & fat
That guys take is hilarious. Why yes, athletes who have been training at a ridiculous level for 20 years can just gain 20 lbs of muscle in 4 months. Yup, just need some chicken breast and creatine.

Artorias boxing channel on you tube shows all the punches that actually landed , it shows clearly Usyk winning 9 rounds . I can’t post it bc it’s copyrighted in the states .

I thought it could have gone either way by 1 point with a very possible draw, Fury looked amazing in some rounds and Usyk looked clueless. But that’s a very Usyk thing to do, he seems to be figured out and then makes the adjustment and turns it around again, much like he did vs Joshua, guy seems to have plans A to Z in there.

But him winning it felt right considering he nearly knocked Fury out and I am sure other ref’s would have stopped it, so it’s fair, the right guy won.

But I wouldn’t have been mad with any decision as long as it was by one point

The 11th round wasn't a swing round and Usyk clearly took the 1st. Try actually watching it. He landed the more telling shots. That's why all 3 of the judges gave Usyk the 1st round and 2 gave him the 11th. The judge that didn't, Craig Metcalfe, has a history of scoring against Usyk going back to the Briedis fight. Fans were concerned about how he'd score it heading into the fight.

Both of those rounds were close as hell and you know it.

You may not like 10-10 rounds, but using them more liberally creates more accurate decisions. Boxing can be subjective, what is a "telling shot" to you may not look as "telling" from another vantage point. By scoring close rounds 10-10 you put the scoring emphasis on the more substantive rounds in the fight.

Both of those rounds were close as hell and you know it.

You may not like 10-10 rounds, but using them more liberally creates more accurate decisions. Boxing can be subjective, what is a "telling shot" to you may not look as "telling" from another vantage point. By scoring close rounds 10-10 you put the scoring emphasis on the more substantive rounds in the fight.
I know it? No, and the judges also disagree with you. Get out of here with this 10-10 nonsense. Have a look at the Jabbr AI DeepStrike stats or the Artorias Boxing punch count video. It's even more accurate than CompuBox (which btw isn't used to score fights). Usyk landed more than he was credited for.

Back