Who Did You Have Winning Tyson Fury VS. Oleksandr Usyk And How Did You Score It? Oleksandr Usyk Won Via Split Decision

WHO DO YOU THINK WON THE FIGHT?

• Tyson Fury

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Oleksandr Usyk

Votes: 174 90.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Usyk actually weighed in at 223, not 233. Michael Buffer announced it wrong and Usyk’s promoter corrected it afterwards. Boxrec has the correct weight listed.

Didn't know that, thanks.
Usyk threw the exact number of total punches as he did in the Joshua rematch. Wouldn't have been the case if he came in at 233.

have only seen clips so far, surprised it was close at all. I thought Usyk would run circles around Tyson. Tyson looked quicker than I've ever seen him. I guess he proved me wrong because I thought he'd do nothing after the Ngannou fight. I still think he loses the rematch even more clearly.

Usyk is past his prime years now IMO. Compared to the form of 2018 or even his form against Joshua I he doesn't have the same legs and weirdly looks gassed from round one. He fought this fight like the Dubois one. Pressure without a step back from the first second. He is now a swarmer who uses guts and toughness to overwhelm his heavier opponent late. If he is smart he retires though those Saudi money will make retirement impossible.

Usyk is past his prime years now IMO. Compared to the form of 2018 or even his form against Joshua I he doesn't have the same legs and weirdly looks gassed from round one. He fought this fight like the Dubois one. Pressure without a step back from the first second. He is now a swarmer who uses guts and toughness to overwhelm his heavier opponent late. If he is smart he retires though those Saudi money will make retirement impossible.
Usyk still has his legs. He just didn't use them like we thought he would. We all figured that Fury would be the aggressor, attempt to impose his size, and look to walk him down but Usyk wanted to be on the front foot. Like you said against Dubois he did the same.

I think he made the decision to fight this way in order to conserve energy against these behemoths. It takes much more energy to box & move than it does to apply slow & steady pressure. The guy that comes forward and leads almost never gasses. Usually it tends to be the guy that stays on his bike over the course of a fight that starts to fade considerably.

Are ppl still thinking Fury won ? How ? It’s virtually impossible to give him this fight ,I watched it 3 times and each time I had Fury winning less and less , I gave him 4 rounds tops you could argue 3 if you actually count punches that actually landed . Lol

Lmfao. Usyk won by a round or draw

i saw his last fight, still thought he'd dominatethis one more so I gotta give fury some credit, he proved me wrong.

Incidentally, has fury started whining about a broken nose and using that as an excuse yet? I think his promoter said something about it and tyson was mugging to the crowd like his face was about to fall off.

Usyk by a point seems right

He won round 1 and probably 8-12 (might of missed a fury round In here)

Not sure why everyone gave him round 2 - thought it was close

Fury win a bunch in the middle

Without the knockdown / knockout …. A draw would be justified

fury had more good rounds then I thought he would have…

Wasn’t a lopsided fight at all

I had Usyk winning the first 4 rounds easily next round Fury some close ether way 9 Usyk 11 and 12 Usyk thats 4 plus and tho 8 rounds Usyk just needed to win two more rounds and he did debate over.
I agree Usyk won - and I bet on him … but he didn’t win the first 4 rounds… fury was up at round 6-7 …

Close fight … and delivered imo … I expected a snoozefest from 2 point fighters - but I enjoyed it

On the night I had fury, thought it was a robbery. I only gave Usyk round 1, 8 and 9. Had round 10 a draw. Rewatched it yesterday morning and obviously I was distracted by the alcohol and the random people who came round to watch it. Had it close but Usyk got a fair decision. When I wrong I’m wrong

On the night I had fury, thought it was a robbery. I only gave Usyk round 1, 8 and 9. Had round 10 a draw. Rewatched it yesterday morning and obviously I was distracted by the alcohol and the random people who came round to watch it. Had it close but Usyk got a fair decision. When I wrong I’m wrong

Lol either you can’t score a fight or your fury bias was seriously affecting your judgement

I had Usyk just nicking it, but it was a very close and competitive fight between two warriors

Lmfao. Usyk won by a round or draw
Yea if you had one to many drinks ,then you’d be correct . But you have to count the shots that actually land , ring generalship , effective aggression , show boating isn’t counted as far as I know ?

Anyway if someone is giving the fight to Fury my guess is they saw it once and had a few in them , you can’t tell me you saw the fight once and tell me you scored it accurately I even went over the fight with Ali Bashir last night he had it the same score I did ,you guys got some weird takes at times on here ,it wasn’t close at all . Lol

Last edited:
Usyk easily won that fight. I gave him 8 rounds. Tyson did nothing apart from 1 good body shot and a couple of uppercuts. The rest was Usyk.
That’s the correct score,I feel like I’m in the twilight zone most the time when I got to see other ppls scoring a fight ,it’s like a world where the guy who does less is the winner , gets out landed etc etc wins and the guy out working , out landing getting hit less is the loser .The referee even had to help Fury back to his corner which I’m pretty sure isn’t in the rules either . Lol

Any fans that actually think Fury deserved to win 6 or more rounds are giving him too much credit. I could see 4, maybe even 5 rounds, but no more. Going to rewatch later and see.

Anyone who genuinely watched that fight and thinks either Fury won, it was a draw, or Usyk by a single point has no right to voice their delusional opinion. I'm not surprised that "Wilder is P4P" retard scored it like that though.

I thought the right person won, but I scored it for Fury by 1 point.

rd1 10-10 Draw
rd2 10-9 Usyk
rd3 10-9 Fury
rd4 10-9 Fury
rd5 10-9 Fury
rd6 10-9 Fury
rd7 10-9 Fury
rd8 10-9 Usyk
rd9 10-8 Usyk
rd10 10-9 Usyk
rd11 10-10 Draw
rd12 10-9 Fury

IMO who wins this fight depends on rd1 and rd11.... I'm a proponent to scoring very close rounds as 10-10, as if you "give" them to a fighter it takes away the value of more clear 10-9 rounds--Fury's middle rounds were a lot more dominate that Usyk was in the first 2 rounds or the last 3.
the fact you have 2 even rounds in which there were no point deductions or knockdowns shows how much you know about scoring a fight

clown

Usyk smashed fury. Fury had like 4 good rounds in the middle.

Usyk literally walked Tyson down from the first round and continually trapped him. Tyson then made a great adjustment in round 4 walking him into body uppercuts and check hooks. Also some good hugging from Tyson when Usyk trapped him and got too close. After about 4 rounds of that Usyk picked up the pace and urgency and it was all him from there. Fury’s nose was fucked.

People don’t know the difference between landing pitter patter shots to keep someone off you vs motherfucking overhands from Usyk. Dude was in control the whole time except for those middle rounds where he just let fury cruise and pop shot, uppercut, and check hook him.

I also think people were being fooled by Tyson’s antics early. They think he was in control in those first rounds because he was showboating and shit, Usyk clearly won the first 3 rounds with hard shots while trapping him on the ropes.

Last edited:
I also think people were being fooled by Tyson’s antics early. They think he was in control in those first rounds because he was showboating and shit, Usyk clearly won the first 3 rounds with hard shots while trapping him on the ropes.
Yeah. Fury was just trying to hustle with his showboating tactics. He wanted to give the impression that he was in control even though he wasn't. Smoke & mirrors. I don't see how anyone could give Fury more than 4 or 5 rounds. Usyk won at least 7 plus got the extra point from the technical knockdown in round 9.

Yeah. Fury was just trying to hustle with his showboating tactics. He wanted to give the impression that he was in control even though he wasn't. Smoke & mirrors. I don't see how anyone could give Fury more than 4 or 5 rounds. Usyk won at least 7 plus got the extra point from the technical knockdown in round 9.
I agree. I think 4 or 5 rounds is fair. He clipped Usyk with a good shot in the 12th so I say 5 is more than fair. 4-8 and 12 for Fury. His nose was really bothering him, and then he got knocked down. That was a horrible round for Fury and you could tell it bothered him for multiple rounds after. Gotta give him credit, he has some of the best recovery in the game lol

Back