Jay Hieron
Truck Gordon
Andre Harrison 17-0 wsof fw champ

1 town over
Chris Weidman

Errrrr, Nick Ring, Jordan Mean is close enough and Hakim Dawudo
I guess Jason McDonald was kinda Calgary trained

I'm clutching at straws here to be honest

Frankie, Barboza, Zabit, Moraes, and Eddie Alvarez all train not too far from me.

Where I used to live about 5 years ago I had Jim and Dan Miller training nearby at AMA as well as Khabib and Tumenov at K-Dojo

Then there was Dillon Danis who grew up 5 from minutes where I lived most of my life lol.

Last edited:
Fort McMurray, AB

Dwayne Lewis and that's it lol. He was one fight from making it to the UFC, the winner of him and Ryan Jimmo at an event in Edmonton was going to be awarded a UFC contract. Jimmo (an Edmonton resident originally from Saint John, NB) won instead and went on to score a 7 second one punch knockout in his UFC debut. He ended up dying from getting run over by a couple of fucking cowards outside a bar. Tim Hague lived close to me but he ended up dying in the ring too. If I were an Alberta resident and I washed out of the UFC I'd go live in a padded room to avoid some Final Destination shit for a little while by the looks of it...

I'm from Asheville NC so for the state as a whole I guess Derek Brunson and Spencer Fisher.

King of coaches Edmund T
God emperor Arthem Lobov
Colby "pressing charges" Covington

Do we have anyone out of New Orleans? Who are they producing these days? I know there’s Dustin Poirier, Melvin Guillard and Shawn Jordan.

Errrrr, Nick Ring, Jordan Mean is close enough and Hakim Dawudo
I guess Jason McDonald was kinda Calgary trained

Hakim shows some promising potentional. What the hell ever happened to Ring??

I'm clutching at straws here to be honest

Detroit

Kevin Lee
GettyImages-800904088.jpg

Daron Cruikshank
CruickshankLinFighting1-750x400.jpg

Myles Jury
myles-jury-ufc-on-fox-7.jpg

Gothenburg, Sweden.

Gus is from Stockholm but he went to jail here and started his mma training so I'm claiming him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back