who are your favorite fighters from every division ?

70% Big Rigg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HW:Stipe
LHW:Jones/Latifi
MW:Moose
WW:Cowboy
LW:El Cucuy
FW:Max
BW:Goat Dom Cruz
WMMA(LOL):Valentina

GSP is my favorite fighter but currently he is retired

Fedor
Shogun
Anderson
Douglas Lima
Tony Ferg
Jose Aldo
TJ Snakes

HW Lewis
LHW Jones
MW Jacare
WW Till
LW Khabib
FW Zabit
BW Cruz
Fly DJ
SHW Dern

HW: Pretty much the top 10
LHW: Top 5
MW: Pretty much the whole top 10
WW: Usman, Till
LW: Khabib, Tony, Kevin
FW: Ortega, Max, Aldo, Zabit
BW: TJ, Marlon, Rivera
FW: DJ, Cejudo
WSW: Rose, Joanna, Karolina, Tecia, Angela
WFW: Valentina
WBW: Amanda, Holly and Cat

Obviously, MW up are my fav divisions...

HW: Cain... I realise he waned in later fights, but in his prime I loved the way he was able to just steamroll his opponents and his unrelenting pace. His wins over Brock and Bigfoot (the bloody one) remain my favorite HW fights at UFC to this day.
LHW: Jones. Hands down. The dude turned a shark tank division into a toddler's paddling pool. And he looked fuckin good doing it. Nuff said.
MW: Bisping. He was the realist fighter in the division. I liked the way he always spoke his mind and constantly surprised and silenced his critics. Although I was ecstatic when he won the belt, I was also dumbfounded in disbelief.
WW: I want to say Robbie Lawler for his fighting style and career comeback story... but if I'm honest with myself the true answer is Nick Diaz. I love his loose relaxed style, his relentless pace and most of all I love his fighting heart... I don't care about anyone's opinion on the guy no one has fighting heart like Nick Diaz. I also respect his no-bullshit attitude.
LW: Conor (does he count as a LW?) ... sorry but not sorry. Can't help it. The dude has smashed records and pushed boundaries throughout his career. Plus his win over Eddie Alvarez is a pure mixed martial arts master class.
FW: Always liked Cub Swanson's style and if you'd asked me 2 years ago that would've been my answer. But nowadays I have to say Max Holloway, I love the way he's improved in front of our eyes and he's still young enough and hungry enough to maintain his champ status for years to come. He has the potential to be one of the greats.
BW: TJ Dillashaw. Maybe an unpopular opinion, but both his defeats of Renan Barao remain my favorite performances of that division (especially the first win). And the way he stopped Cody was icing on the cake for me.
FlyW: Obviously Mighty Mouse.

HW: JDS. It's tough watching my favorite fighters decline, but that's the way it goes in any sport.
LHW: I'm wracking my brain but I can't come up with a current UFC light heavyweight that I really root for.
MW: Lyoto Machida. See my comment on JDS. Whittaker is really growing on me as well.
WW: Condit's retired, or should be (I'm sensing a pattern, here). Magny's no world beater, but I generally find myself rooting for him.
LW: Another should-be-retired in Joe Lauzon. I'd love to see Mairbek Taisumov get his visa shit straightened out.
FW: I guess I'm on the Zabit Magomedsharipov bandwagon. I'm quite curious to see how he develops over the next few years, or if he's looked so good coming in because he's already peaked.
BW: I don't care for most of the top dogs of the division. I was starting to like Jimmie Rivera, but his reaction to getting knocked out was a bit sour grapes.
FlW: Demetrious Johnson. I love watching that guy fight. I guess that means I'm nobody, since nobody cares...
WFW: Not worth mentioning, it's not even a division.
WBW: Sara McMann. She disappoints me all the time, but I like her. She'd probably headed toward retirement sooner rather than later. After her, probably Aspen Ladd.
WFlW: Roxanne Modafferi. I tend to root for folks who I feel have maximized their athletic potential. I think she personifies that.
WSW: Tecia Torres. I first saw her in Invicta against Felice Herrig, and I've been a fan ever since.

HW - DC
LHW - Yoel
MW - Till / Big Rigg
WW - Kevin Lee
LW - Dern

Favorite seems to change over time... Guess the guys that keep it exciting and entertaining... plus being an active fighter.

HW:Fedor, Volkov
LHW:Saki
MW:Moose, Shlemenko
WW: Ponzinibbio
LW:Khabib, Taisumov
FW:Zabit
BW:Tj
WMMA(LOL):Rose, hottie, and all the hot girls. Only the girls, not the fights.

HW - Stipe, Cain
LHW - Gus
MW - Whittaker
WW - Colby
LW - Khabib
FW - Aldo
BW - Cruz

HW:Stipe
LHW:Jones/Latifi
MW:Moose
WW:Cowboy
LW:El Cucuy
FW:Max
BW:Goat Dom Cruz
WMMA(LOL):Valentina

GSP is my favorite fighter but currently he is retired
Current...
Stipe followed by black beast
Gustafson followed by DC
Weidman
Colby
Nate Diaz
Ortega
Garbrandt
Tim Elliott
WBW: Mcmann for whatever reason...but she preggers now
Womens Fly: Shevy
Womens Straw: Felice

Stipe
Bones
Moose
Wonderboy
Conor
Conor
Dom
Whoever is fighting mm
Wmma
Holly
Bullet
Karolina

HW: Overeem/Werdum/Volkov
LHW:Gus
MW:Rockhold/Romero
WW:Wonderboy/Till
LW:Nate/Lauzon
FW:Max/Moicano
BW:Moraes

HW: DC/AA/Hunt
LHW: DC/Shogun
MW:Weidman/Rashad ._.
WW:RDA/Lawler/Matt Brown/Maia/The Dong/Sexyama
LW:TFerg
FW:Mendes
BW:Cody

Will stick to current UFC fighters:

HW: Cain Velasquez (Curtis Blaydes and Ngannou are on the rise though)
LHW: Shogun/Gustaffson
Middleweight: Lyoto Machida/Robert Whittaker
Welterweight: Carlos Condit/Wonderboy
Lightweight: Nate Diaz
Featherweight: Cub Swanson
Bantamweight: Dominick Cruz
Flyweight: Sergio Pettis after his last fight

WBW: Holly Holm
WFLY: Nicco Montano
WSTW: Karolina Kowalkiewiscz

HW:Fedor, Volkov
LHW:Saki
MW:Moose, Shlemenko
WW: Ponzinibbio
LW:Khabib, Taisumov
FW:Zabit
BW:Tj
WMMA(LOL):Rose, hottie, and all the hot girls. Only the girls, not the fights.
You think Bald Rose is hot ? LOL

Since Mousasi is such a badass he covers
MW LHW and HW

After that fuck knows
Probably Bryan Caraway

Ben Rothwell
Jones
Romero
Lawler
Ferguson
Ortega
Cody