Who Are You Picking, Mark Hunt or Oleynik?

Olyneik will win. He is tough as shit with a great chin. Hunt does not have the speed to avoid him.

I like Oleynik, but I think he's going night night.

Hunt.

As good as Oleynik is on the ground, I think he's gonna struggle to even get in a position to take Hunt down without getting clipped

Hunt of course.. he just has to avoid any sloppy TD's tries and just KO the old snake.

I would love for Oleynik to win, but Hunt by KO is the obvious pick. Oleynik has been hurt in most of his fights, and Hunt likely won't let him off the hook. However if the boa gets him down its game over for Hunt. I just see Hunt keeping him away and lighting him up, Oleynik doesn't have the speed or chin to close the distance.

Who knows with Hunt. I hope he does win, just to hear him possibly go off on Brock since hes returning.

Another great matchup between two young, top ranked HW contenders.

I think Hunt takes it by KO. Oleinyk has 0 defense on the feet, and his TD's although not bad leave alot to be desired and won't be good enough to get Hunt down.

Alex Mack FTW!

alex-mack-new.jpg

Hunt, really looking forward to Ufc moscow. Not many big names but tons of talent

Tough.

If Oleynik gets a hold of Hunt and gets him down, it's a wrap. If they exchange and Hunt lands a shot, it's a wrap.

I'll be rooting for Hunt.

Back