Who are you cheering for? UFC On FOX 23: Shevchenko Vs. Pena Edition (Poll)

Who are you cheering for?

• Total voters

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Main Card: (FOX-8pm et)
135lbs- Valentina Shevchenko (13-2) vs. Julianna Pena (8-2)
170lbs- Donald Cerrone (32-7) vs. Jorge Masvidal (30-11)
265lbs- Andrei Arlovski (25-13) vs. Francis Ngannou (9-1)
145lbs- Alex Caceres (12-9) vs. Jason Knight (15-2)

Preliminary Card: (FOX Sports 1- 5pm et)
185lbs- Sam Alvey (29-8) vs. Nate Marquardt (35-16-2)
135lbs- Raphael Assuncao (23-5) vs. Aljamain Sterling (12-1)
170lbs- Li Jingliang (11-4) vs. Bobby Nash (8-1)
205lbs- Luis Henrique (12-1) vs. Jordan Johnson (6-0)
185lbs- Alessio Di Chirico (10-1) vs. Eric Spicely (9-1)
185lbs- Marcos Rogerio de Lima (14-4-1) vs. Jeremy Kimball (14-5)

Preliminary Card: (UFC Fight Pass-4pm et)
155lbs- JC Cottrell (17-4) vs. Jason Gonzalez (10-3)
125lbs- Alexandre Pantoja (16-2) vs. Eric Shelton (10-2)

I'm cheering for WMMA to support itself by having all female cards. WMMA sucks. It's an inferior product that should either support itself, or fad away like the carnie act that it is.

I'm cheering for WMMA to support itself by having all female cards. WMMA sucks. It's an inferior product that should either support itself, or fad away like the carnie act that it is.

So definitely Alexandre Pantoja?

I'm not the biggest fan of WMMA either just because of the lack of skill level.

However, Valentina is very good. I enjoy watching her. She's what WMMA should look like and I have no problem with someone of her caliber headling a free card.

And I'll be rooting for Masvidal. Should be a helluva a fight.

Main event : Nobody
Masvidal
Ngannou
Caceres
Alvey but unlikely he wins it
Assunção

Val
Cowboy
Ngannou
Bruce leeroy
I REALLY want a crazy finish from Nate the great
Rafael

In general this is the least amount of caring who actually wins i can remember. Just hope it's fun.

I voted for Pena because i don't care at all but would like Nunes to knock her out. So...

Masvidal. Always been a fan but i do like Cowboy's momentum and it would be a bummer to see that stop. I like fights with Nick Diaz or an eventual title shot (I don't think he should jump Maia) so it's still months and months away if he gets one.

Ngannou - I want to see how far he can go. AA will probably be done soon. Don't like seeing him lose but MMA is cruel.

Bruce Leroy. Even though he's my sworn lifelong enemy. He's been ducking a rematch since 1985. He cheated.

Marquardt

Sterling.

I'm surprised to see so little support for Aljo.

Also, I'm rooting against Pena, not necessarily for Val. Preferably, in another unbelievably boring manner, so they can stop wasting the 5 rd spot on mediocre women.

-Couldn't possibly care less about the main event.
-Masvidal
-Marquardt

Val, Masvidal, Andrei(and Maximus), Caceres, Marquardt, Aljamain

Valentina
Cowboy (I find Masvidal a boring decision machine)
Frances (I love AA as much as all of us but it would be nice to see some new blood at HW title contention)

Didn't vote the rest as I don't have a strong preference either way.

Good poll, assume you've done these plenty before but simple, smart.

Getting wmma out of these cards would be the worst possible business decision they could make right now. Last two FOX cards have been among their most successful ones in terms of ratings.

Getting wmma out of these cards would be the worst possible business decision they could make right now. Last two FOX cards have been among their most successful ones in terms of ratings.
4dccdad9813bbb5676539d193a79e142.jpg

Liars? What do you live in a bubble or something?

...:)

There's a Korean Zombie fight coming in two weeks for everybody... Wait but sherdog hates manlets too? Well shit....
------
Anyway hopefully Cerrone keeps them title hopes alive and Ngannou keeps the best HW prospect status.. Oh and Nate to tko Alvey.
Rest I'm indifferent with.

I'm surprised to see so little support for Aljo.

Also, I'm rooting against Pena, not necessarily for Val. Preferably, in another unbelievably boring manner, so they can stop wasting the 5 rd spot on mediocre women.

I'm hoping Pena gets rocked early and gets tapped out. While I dislike her, I'd rather see her lose early than have to watch her for 5 rounds.

Warlovski and Nate the Great

old guard never die

I hope Marquardt gives us 1 more Tekken combination.

Back