Who are the best trainers in kickboxing?

The last 15-20 years but who are still active. It would be nice to form some opinions.

Well,some coaches that i admire and admired

Pavlo Yevtushenko:Captain odessa head coach back in the day,trained Kyshenko from the start(until he moved to Mikes gym :confused:),Lashenko and Rogava

Vitaly Miller:Head of Kusbass Muay thai gym who trained Levin,Vakhitov,Ulianov,lots of amateur boxing-Amateur Muay Thai background

Andrej Hrydzin:From the great Chinuk gym who trained high technical guys as Ignashov,Akhramenko,Magomedov and developed nowadays good guys Allazov,Kryklia and Samedov

Cor Hemmers:Hemmers sr made a good job in the past with golden glory,trained lots of successful names on the HW division til the early 2010s like Late Leko,Schilt,Overeem,Saki,Zimmerman,Late Karev

Jan Plas:Criminal outside the ring but a legendary trainer in Vos and Mejiro Gyms,trained Kaman,made Hoost and the great Andre Manaart was his student

Andre Manaart:Mejiro Legendary trainer,the best Peter Aerts,Bonjasky and Souwer Trainer,Has made this guys won 5 K-1 world GP-MAX Belts during training them

Thom Harnick:Chakuriki founder,Trained almost every legend of the sport for a long or short period of time

well these are some of my favorites

Like them because these Russian-Ucranian listed bringed the best of Amateur Boxing-Muay Thai techniques and the Dutch guys listed were the best Dutch style kickboxer trainers

all of them really methodical

There are many good coaches now, hard to say who is the best. Many produced very good fighters.

In addition to those already mentioned,Lucien Carbin and Nasser Kacem

Nasser K is more a MT trainer

i honestly dont like too much Carbin traning system and most of their fighters strategy is poor

Pavlo Yevtushenko:Captain odessa head coach back in the day,trained Kyshenko from the start(until he moved to Mikes gym :confused:),Lashenko and Rogava

Vitaly Miller:Head of Kusbass Muay thai gym who trained Levin,Vakhitov,Ulianov,lots of amateur boxing-Amateur Muay Thai background

Andrej Hrydzin:From the great Chinuk gym who trained high technical guys as Ignashov,Akhramenko,Magomedov and developed nowadays good guys Allazov,Kryklia and Samedov

Cor Hemmers:Hemmers sr made a good job in the past with golden glory,trained lots of successful names on the HW division til the early 2010s like Late Leko,Schilt,Overeem,Saki,Zimmerman,Late Karev

Jan Plas:Criminal outside the ring but a legendary trainer in Vos and Mejiro Gyms,trained Kaman,made Hoost and the great Andre Manaart was his student

Andre Manaart:Mejiro Legendary trainer,the best Peter Aerts,Bonjasky and Souwer Trainer,Has made this guys won 5 K-1 world GP-MAX Belts during training them

Thom Harnick:Chakuriki founder,Trained almost every legend of the sport for a long or short period of time

Like them because these Russian-Ucranian listed bringed the best of Amateur Boxing-Muay Thai techniques and the Dutch guys listed were the best Dutch style kickboxer trainers

All very good trainers. One trainer that nobody ever seems to bring up when discussing great trainers in the Netherlands is Jan Pasztjerik. He's the trainer that made Gökhan Saki, Samir Boukhidous, Mustapha Dede and the brothers Tavares.

O yeah, another successful Dutch trainer is Mousid Akhamrane.

Whoever the big, fat Chinese guy is who works as the trainer at Da Dongxiang gym. I think pretty much every notable Chinese kickboxer has come from there; QJL and Wei Rui both did.

Yeah can't shit talk him too much probably. They have had the distinct advantage of big number of fighters and being the resident gym for Wu Lin Feng for like 8 years or something though so it would be bad if they hadn't produced anyone.

Yeah can't shit talk him too much probably. They have had the distinct advantage of big number of fighters and being the resident gym for Wu Lin Feng for like 8 years or something though so it would be bad if they hadn't produced anyone.
Wu Lin Feng has also done a good job grooming guys like QJL and Wei, by giving them very manageable fights in the early going and then incrementally increasing the level of competition. I think they've also covered cost of living during at least some, if not all of their careers.

Kensaku Maeda trained Masato (sorta), Kohiruimaki (partially), Kyotaro, Yamazaki Hideaki, Takeru, both Urabe brothers and Saikyo Haruma.

You forgot Lucien Carbin and Mousid Akhamrane

For the Netherlands:
Thom Harinck
Mousid Akhamrane
and El Otmani

Mike Passenier and Nicky (and Cor) Hemmers are not the best trainers in my book. They only created a few stars on their own, and most of their biggest name were created in smaller gyms. HOWEVER!! Credit where credit is due...They are the best managers in the game and created the biggest team.

This is a good question, I would like to piggy back on it and ask:

Who are the best current coaches for muay thai/kickboxing in the US?

Back