Who are some likely names to be surprise entrants tonight?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
- Kurt Angle

- Samoa Joe

- Kane

- Rey Mysterio?

Who do you guys think might be surprise entrants tonight?

I wouldn't consider a NXT guy a surprise. Kane is a WWE worker. Rey is a surprise no one would care about. Angle, Austin, X-Pac, Grand Master Sexay, Gillberg, Hardcore Holly, Butch Reed, Terry Funk, Greg Gagne are the real surprises.

I wouldn't consider a NXT guy a surprise. Kane is a WWE worker. Rey is a surprise no one would care about. Angle, Austin, X-Pac, Grand Master Sexay, Gillberg, Hardcore Holly, Butch Reed, Terry Funk, Greg Gagne are the real surprises.

Erm, I'd consider any of the 8 people not announced as a surprise.

an early return for Balor would be nice.

If Funk or Gagne came out I would lose my mind.

Disappointing we didn't get a single surprise-surprise entrant. Lord, Roman fucking Reigns got an entry after coming short in his match with KO.

Disappointing we didn't get a single surprise-surprise entrant. Lord, Roman fucking Reigns got an entry after coming short in his match with KO.
Yeah what the fuck was that? I can't ever remember a guy getting a world title shot earlier on the card and then being in the Rumble. I thought for sure it was going to be Joe.

Honestly, by the time we got to 20, I was praying Joe wouldn't be in it. It would have been a huge waste.

I thought the 8 "surprise" entrants were pretty weak. To me, Jack Gallagher had the most memorable performance out of the 8, the WWE really dropped the ball on this one.

I was getting all excited last night thinking Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle or Shawn Michaels would come out. Oh man overall the Rumble was a letdown compared to last year's it could have been booked better considering all the stars that were featured.

Back