Whittaker Ready to Go, Wants Romero Rematch in Chicago in June

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

If Woodley isn't ready then let them bang bro.

Winner gets destroyed by GSP once he heals from his life threatening illness.

Woodley? Who cares about Woodley?

We want Romero and Whittaker, these guys have actually finished fights recently. Woodley hasn't come close to finishing anyone since 2016. He dropped Wonderboy and didn't know how to finish a guillotine...

Winner gets destroyed by GSP once he heals from his life threatening illness.
'Destroyed' yeah, yeah. There is a reason why he went back down to WW.

If Romero gets that title shot he just single handedly destroyed the concept of interim belts. Good job! <mma4>

Interim bests are for fools. Fighters and fan fools

Whittaker takes the rematch then gives Yoel a kiss.

Not very excited by this rematch. Wanted to see Whittaker tested by some fresh blood with a different skill set.

Yoel has nothing for Whittaker. It will be the same outcome.

I too think it will be the same outcome, but Romero does have SOMETHING for Whittaker. Romero lost by 1 point/1 round, 48-47, the first time around. Perhaps you need to rewatch it?

I too think it will be the same outcome, but Romero does have SOMETHING for Whittaker. Romero lost by 1 point/1 round, 48-47, the first time around. Perhaps you need to rewatch it?

The notion that Romero got totally owned in that fight is some of the most bizarre revisionist history that I've ever seen on this forum. He lost by a round, and he saved up energy to be competitive in the fifth.

I'm not picking him to win, but the idea that it will be easy for Whittaker is laughable.

Last edited:
I hear what you're saying, and yes, I exaggerated.

However, I think Robert will be one step ahead once again.

Was really hoping Rockhold would beat Romero so we would have gotten Whittaker/Rockhold.

Oh well, glad to hear Whittaker is ready to come back. Initial reports said he might be out a year or longer.

Great fight. Hopefully Max or Woodley also defend their belt on this card. Or push those 2 back and give Chicago TJ/DJ.

It's going to take more than Romero/Whittaker + CM punk to sell out the United Center. After Punks last fight how could anyone be enticed to buy tickets or ppv to watch him?

If Woodley isn't ready then let them bang bro.

Nice to see a respectful call out, Whittaker is a solid dude and I’m a fan but I’m always rooting for Romero. Will be interesting to see how they both approach the rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back