Whitehouse Petition to Label Antifa Terror Group Reaches Goal

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
If they labled Antifa a terrorist organization, I don't even know lol. How would the logistics of that work?

I'd be happy to see the police just arrest trouble makers when their "peaceful protest" becomes violent.

antifa will just rebrand. symptom of a larger problem (its donors)

i remember when the petition to create a Death Star hit the mark and Obama had to make an official Presidential response on it. lol

I thought Trump was canceling this site? Or just not paying attention to it.

It will be interesting to see how they avoid identifying a group that openly advocates political change through violence (the literal definition of terrorism) as terrorists. going to take some creative language.

Normally I'm against throwing around the word terrorist too often. The government will call people smoking a joint a terrorist if we let them. But here, it does make sense. They are terrorists.

That Web page is still a thing? I thought it was just an Obama administration thing.

Fuck ANTIFA, a bandana and hoodie the same as a pillow case with eyeholes to me.

I think they'd be giving those limpwristed douchebags too much credibility. They're useless.

Back