white supremacist shoots cop, on the run, on the FBI's most wanted list

that's one of the weirdest looking Neo nazis I've seen. He looks like a high school math teacher gone haywire
To me he looks like a former heroin addict who got off the smack and now he's a male nurse.

How intellectually lazy.

It's not though. Different story if you're in your catch me fuck me's, but not while you're in uniform mate. You own your department's and the institution's reputation then.

It's not though. Different story if you're in your catch me fuck me's, but not while you're in uniform mate. You own your department's and the institution's reputation then.

C'mon man... That's an extremely dishonest outlook. Or does it apply to everyone else, too ?

Doctors, union workers, military, ethnic groups, etc... ?

Every individual should be judged individually. Members of or associates of certain groups; I.e. racial supremacists, politicians :), drug dealers...notwithstanding

not even close to true.

I already posted the sources for the second claim. Do you want sources for the first claim? Or are you also going to ignore those and just stick your fingers in your ears?

C'mon man... That's an extremely dishonest outlook. Or does it apply to everyone else, too ?

Doctors, union workers, military, ethnic groups, etc... ?

Every individual should be judged individually. Members of or associates of certain groups; I.e. racial supremacists, politicians :), drug dealers...notwithstanding

It's not dishonest. It's as honest as you get. The entire function of wearing a uniform is to display your uniformity with everyone else that wears it.

So yes, if a slew of doctors make stupid mistakes which kill their patients, then yes the medical community at large has to own that. I have to own that.

If you don't like the reputation of your organization, which you're asking to be judged on by wearing the uniform, I suggest you find another line of work.

I already posted the sources for the second claim. Do you want sources for the first claim? Or are you also going to ignore those and just stick your fingers in your ears?
you posted left leaning news blogs/ reports, not sources.

It's not dishonest. It's as honest as you get. The entire function of wearing a uniform is to display your uniformity with everyone else that wears it.

So yes, if a slew of doctors make stupid mistakes which kill their patients, then yes the medical community at large has to own that. I have to own that.

If you don't like the reputation of your organization, which you're asking to be judged on by wearing the uniform, I suggest you find another line of work.

Sure thing. Ill do that.

Sure thing. Ill do that.

No idea if you're being facetious, but if you're an upstanding dude, that decision should really be on your radar.

LE is getting pushed into being an occupation force (if it isn't already) not an institution that respects and protects people's constitutionally protected rights. Things are only going to escalate, and I would not want to be wearing that uniform when it goes kinetic.

Back