Which UFC fighter has the balls to accept a fight like this?

Igor was a fighter's fighter.
3 heavy/open weight bareknuckle fights in one night, no holds barred.
Nowadays you have the likes of Chris Weidman tapping the octagon floor with his finger in order to get a DQ win...

Ya'll need to go watch tennis with your boyfriends if you think that was wrong. Completely legal finish for 1990's.

The tiny gray area between tennis with my boyfriend and soccer kicks to the face after the fight is stopped.. that's where I'll be, alpha bro.

That's true but that's still impressive as fuck. Mighty Mouse needs one of these so that people can see that he'll whoop their ass and start respecting him

Or MM can just fight someone his own weight who's actually close to his skill level. Or fight TJ. But he pussied out from that.

Or MM can just fight someone his own weight who's actually close to his skill level. Or fight TJ. But he pussied out from that.
Yeah but casuals would be pretty impressed if they saw that you gotta admit, of course a to fight is a million times more impressive to people that know about combat sports or martial arts than some big dude that can't fight

Minowa All Day!!

200.webp

It seemed especially odd because of the way he completely dominated the fight. No real reason to have that type of rage towards the opponent. Pretty clear roid rage imo.
You seem to have experience with roid rage.
I never took steroids so I'm clueless on that topic.
How does it feel to have roid rage?

Would you say Hendo vs Bisping KO was roid rage too?

Sakuraba fought Arona lmao. Arona is like a HW after the weigh ins.

Polar Bear Paul Varelans is a living legend, show him respect, he would knock Stipe's stiff uncoordinated ass out cold in 10 seconds. Legit win for Igor but got lucky.

Igor was a fighter's fighter.
3 heavy/open weight bareknuckle fights in one night, no holds barred.
Nowadays you have the likes of Chris Weidman tapping the octagon floor with his finger in order to get a DQ win...

B eye.gif

Polar Bear Paul Varelans is a living legend, show him respect, he would knock Stipe's stiff uncoordinated ass out cold in 10 seconds. Legit win for Igor but got lucky.

You puzzle me. Used to be you couldn't stop raving how Stipe had crisp hands and was too fast and fit for Werdum, Overeem et al. Now that he's actually beat them, suddenly he's stiff and uncoordinated? What gives?

BTW slightly more on topic, I'll note that Stipe's first exposure to an MMA gym was when he agreed to be a wrestling partner for a fighter that outweighed him by nearly 100 lbs.

Had to share this insane classic Igor fight:

Which modern day UFC fighter do you think would be brave enough to accept a fight with someone who appears about 5 weight classes above them?

McGregor perhaps?

Lmao.

Put Ice cold and Connie in the same sentence should be a instant ban offense.

Had to share this insane classic Igor fight:

Which modern day UFC fighter do you think would be brave enough to accept a fight with someone who appears about 5 weight classes above them?

McGregor perhaps?

Lmao.

"McGregor perhaps"????
The same dude who bitched about fighting Diaz who he said is 3xs his size? The same one who has been fighting smaller fighters his entire FW career? The same one who called Mayweather small but got tuned the fuck up, proper?

Yeaaaaaaa oooookay.

Back