Which UFC Champions Are Exciting Fighters?

Which UFC champions are exciting fighters?

• Total voters
Anyone who thinks Cruz is more exciting than DJ should be banned.
17948ffe422357da8f4d5f0ef41944d1.jpg

I have all of them, except for MM. He seems like a funny guy with tremendous skill, but I just cannot get excited for this guy. I just don't know why, but I'm never engaged by his fights one bit. It's not his size, because I actually enjoy the Flyweight division.

Dang, MM getting no love. I didn't vote for him, but for how many people claim that "only real MMA Fans" like watching MM fight, it's surprising.

Cruz 62% decision rate
DJ 42 % decision rate

Dom literally does nothing offensively better than Mighty Mouse...and that's not even taking into account that he has a size advantage over all of his opponents. lol at these fake Cruz fans "I like his footwork and defense ....uhhh but I don't like Mighty Mouse."

Cruz 62% decision rate
DJ 42 % decision rate

Dom literally does nothing offensively better than Mighty Mouse...and that's not even taking into account that he has a size advantage over all of his opponents.
Decision rate =/= excitement. For me, at least.

Exciting more then skilled: Luke, Lawler, McGregor
Skilled more then exciting: DC, RDA, Cruz, MM, Holly, JJ

Last edited:
Going with mah boy Robbie Lawler in this one.

Yea I know. Point fighting Benavidez is more exciting than knocking him out.
I'm glad you see things my way. I knew you'd come around!

But really, that KO of Benevidez is his only KO in the UFC, so let's not portray DJ as a knockout artist.

I'm glad you see things my way. I knew you'd come around!

But really, that KO of Benevidez is his only KO in the UFC, so let's not portray DJ as a knockout artist.
Taking away one instance of a knockout does not work in Cruz's favor. Then we are lookin at basically ten decisions in a row for the decisionator.

Taking away one instance of a knockout does not work in Cruz's favor. Then we are lookin at basically ten decisions in a row for the decisionator.
On paper, Cruz is boring, but in action, I find him very entertaining.

On paper, Cruz is boring, but in action, I find him very entertaining.
but everything he does is what Mighty Mouse is good at. The only difference is that one is a defensive point fighter whereas the other is a pressure fighter with a sub game.

but everything he does is what Mighty Mouse is good at. The only difference is that one is a defensive point fighter whereas the other is a pressure fighter with a sub game.
As I said in my other post, MM is a tremendously-skilled fighter with a great personality, but I just can't like him, no-matter how hard I try.

Everyone but Cormier because he's not s real champion.

voted everyoen but cormier, cruz, mm, and holly.

ill definitely watch cormier fight. i wouldnt label him as exciting at this point in time.

I don't care about BW and under (m or f) quite as much as the other divisions, but ill definitely still watch cruz and holly fight.

mm doesnt interest me that much tbh..

ive not seen that many of hollys fights if im being honest. her fight with ronda was extremely exciting. she definitely could be called exciting if she puts on a crowd pleasing performance against meisha

Back