Which Tuf winner had the best career

Right, but they didn't.

So.....your criteria for Bisping being better than Rashad and Forrest is he beat a 13th ranked fighter, in a blatant hand picked title defense?

I'll stick with Rashad because you know......he beat Bisping.

I was gonna say Matt Mitrione because he knocked out the GOAT Fedor in a little over a minute but he didn’t win TUF.

even though i don't like ferguson you have to put him up there even though he hasn't won an actual belt yet.

personally i'd have whittaker first, and honestly maybe tony second because of the way his resume is shaping up.

Rashad is the only one who's been on top of the world. After he knocked out Chuck Lidell and Forrest to take the belt he was the top dog.
Heck, even after his loss to Machida I thought he did pretty well to beat Thiago, Rampage, Ortiz and Davis in a row, and then going to a decision with Jon Jones.

Bisping was never considered one of the best in his division. Even after beating Luke, most people truly believed he never beat Jacare, Weidman, Moose or Romero.

Ferguson could have had the best career if the title fight with Khabib had not been cursed. He had such a long undefeated streak that he only needed to win one title fight to claim the top spot.

He and Kelvin has the potential to become the winners.

Last edited:
Suga Rashad Evans at number 1 for sure. Bisping down the list. Forrest even goes before him.

Hard to beat tony ferguson win streak

So.....your criteria for Bisping being better than Rashad and Forrest is he beat a 13th ranked fighter, in a blatant hand picked title defense?

I'll stick with Rashad because you know......he beat Bisping.
Bisping didn't pick shit, he's a company guy all the way. The fans wanted the fight, the UFC made it and told Bisping, and he took it, like always. How did Rashads attempted defense go?

I wouldnt put Bader over Forest imo

Whitaker/Bisping are close to number 1

Bisping didn't pick shit, he's a company guy all the way. The fans wanted the fight, the UFC made it and told Bisping, and he took it, like always. How did Rashads attempted defense go?

He lost. Because he faced real competition.

Same thing as Bisping.

Only looked on the first page, but can't believe nobody mentioned TJ Dillashaw. Two-time champ.

Forrest should be higher up. Not only did he have a very underrated MMA career, but his tenure on the show/with the company landed him a real job that probably pays really well for probably the rest of his life.

career wise Bisping pretty sure he's made the most money out of anyone in that list

I'd say Bisping had the best career overall. He defended his belt and earned the most money.

Back