Which Sherdogger was this? Plane evacuated after passenger passes gas. Headaches, nausea....

Which Sherdogger did this?

• Total voters
R

ripskater

http://wncn.com/2017/07/16/passed-gas-forces-passengers-from-plane-at-rdu-spokesperson-says/

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person who “passed gas” on an American Airlines plane on Sunday afternoon forced all passengers off the jet, officials said.

The incident happened when passengers on the flight became ill with nausea and headaches, according to a spokesperson with Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

The flight, which was not identified by RDU officials, landed at the airport around 4 p.m. when the incident was reported.

Update (I'm not sure which report is true honestly. This sounds like 2 different planes cause they land at 2 different times)

American Airlines officials Sunday night said that a plane had an odor issue but denied it was because of “passed gas.”

Ross Feinstein, a spokesman for the airline, released a statement that said in part:

“We did have an aircraft from Charlotte to RDU this afternoon, that landed at 2:19 p.m. ET, and arrived the gate at 2:21 p.m. ET, that is currently out of service for an actual mechanical issue – and odor in the cabin. But It is not due to “passed gas” as mentioned.”

Last edited by a moderator:
It was me.

Ill post my poem of a fart that I wrote over 20 years ago.

“We did have an aircraft from Charlotte to RDU this afternoon, that landed at 2:19 p.m. ET, and arrived the gate at 2:21 p.m. ET, that is currently out of service for an actual mechanical issue – and odor in the cabin. But It is not due to “passed gas” as mentioned"

That's awesome. Your fart is so bad that an airplane is evacuated for security reasons and made people ill. Honestly, that's a story you tell later at the bar for years.

Shoot RIP. You have to leave Mom's basement to fart on a plane.

http://wncn.com/2017/07/16/passed-gas-forces-passengers-from-plane-at-rdu-spokesperson-says/

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person who “passed gas” on an American Airlines plane on Sunday afternoon forced all passengers off the jet, officials said.

The incident happened when passengers on the flight became ill with nausea and headaches, according to a spokesperson with Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

The flight, which was not identified by RDU officials, landed at the airport around 4 p.m. when the incident was reported.

Wow, imagine the bragging rights you'd have if you cut a gasser that made a plane do an emergency landing. What a legend that person is.

NjY1PuI.gif

Sounds like someone setoff one of those old stinkbombs...

Attention, passengers, we will regretfully be making an unscheduled stop in Mudbutt, Alabama

Madmick was getting worked up over Don Jr emails. Giving me dubs was just the begging apparently.

It was a fattie, wasn't it?

Imagine getting the seat next to them :eek: At the epicentre of the fart-storm.

Ive heard that some people like the smell of their own farts so while to everyone else it was hell on earth to the guy who dealt it must have been amazing lmao

Ive heard that some people like the smell of their own farts so while to everyone else it was hell on earth to the guy who dealt it must have been amazing lmao
It sounds like it was fake news.

Wait, it may be 2 different planes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back