Which one of my cats is best?

Best cat?

• Total voters
Which one of my cats is the best?

0226you-decide.jpg

Max:

max.jpg

My first cat, got him when he was a year old from my neighbor who was too elderly to take care of him. Super cuddly and sleeps with me every night. Always wants to be with you. Goes on random crying sprees. Eats too much and pukes a lot. Clumbsy and hilariously ungraceful for a cat. Is a total wuss. I think he has a seeing eye disorder too. Age 10.

---------------------------------------

Conky:

conky.jpg

This cat was found as a kitten with some other kittens. Cleaned him up and took him in. Is kind of anti-social with people and more hangs with Max. Super fluffy like a cloud. Used to retrieve stuff like a dog but got lazy. Afraid of the outdoors, if you hold him by a doorway he freaks out. Is super playful and does tricks to catch treats. He'll clap his hands together to get em. Age 8.

---------------------------------------

Kiera:

kiera.jpg

This cat came with the wife. Super spry for her age and noisy. Growls all the time even when eating. Likes to terrorize the other cats and people have called her "demon kitty". But she took right to me and sits on my lap and people can't believe how cuddly she can be when she attacks everyone else half the time. She never hurts ya though, just an elderly gray fluffball of noises and love. Age 15.

------------------

Feel free to ask questions

Has to be Kiera.

As in Kiera the Thief, from Draegera, the same place my namesake comes from.

Have to admit Conky is a pretty sweet name, though.

I love all of these cats

Look, you probably don't want to read this, it has to do with rabbits and outdoor cats.

However, every time I tell this story to new friends they laugh, and if I ever do stand up, for sure it's on the set list.

My cats growing up used to hunt rabbits and bring them home a piece at a time.

The first time they brought some rabbit home, they brought the intestines. Rabbits have a lot of those. I opened the front door to get the paper and there was a huge, steaming pile of intestines in the snow, I thought they had killed the damned mailman.

Max reminds me of my kitty that passed away last year

Kiera is the Lord of the Cats.

Nice one. Subtle. Nobody was going to get that.

Kierra (kee-er-rah) is a female given name. The name may be a variant of the Irish name Kiara meaning "dark" or a variant of the Greek name Kira meaning "lord". US usage of the name reached a peak in 1995.

What does Keira stand for?
American Meaning: The name Keira is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Keira is: Feminine of the Irish Gaelic Kieran. Dusky; dark-haired.

What does Kiera mean in Japanese?
Kira is one of several Anglicized forms of the Irish name Ciara, which in Irish means "dark haired". ... Kira kira also means "glittery, shiny" in Japanese. Variant forms include Kaira, Keera, Keira, Kiera, Kyra, Kyrah, Kyreena, Kyrha, Kyria, Kyrie, Kyrene, Kyrra and Kirra.

How the hell has Scott Newman not made it in here yet, he’s a cat aficionado

Max reminds me of my kitty that passed away last year

You have my sympathies. I had to put down my best pal of nearly 20 years a few hours ago and it has me broken up inside. My friend helped me through most uncertain times. It is a frustrating, lonely, feeling.

All of them!
But I love ginger cats, and chubby cats, so I'll vote for Max.

Can you just a real pet

Like a dog

You have my sympathies. I had to put down my best pal of nearly 20 years a few hours ago and it has me broken up inside. My friend helped me through most uncertain times. It is a frustrating, lonely, feeling.
This may sound bad, but get another one right away. Your old buddy would want you to be happy and as cold as this sounds, a new one will do that.

I don’t need to ask any questions. The answer is an easy “Max.”

Max definitely. He reminds me of my cat max who had been run over as a kitten and had brain damage. He was taught how to be a cat again by my wife's child hood old male chill monster Pixie.

His eyes were wonky and he only turned left. Was the most affectionate cat ever, super grateful for everything. Almost lost him a couple of times when the front door was left open. Luckily I thought like a max, only turned left and then called out to him. Found him scared in a bush both times. He ran into doors. Full, loveable retard cat.

He is dead, I named my son after him. Luckily he is not a retard.

Only ONE picture per cat? Low energy, sad!

Back