Which of these throws are more practical and usable in an actual fight O-goshi vs Seoinage

Fighting at work is more like primates jockeying for their hierarchy. It's natural. Maybe where he works, he has to fight or he'll lose face in his private life. Not everyone has anonymous lives while at work. Not everyone's job allows legal protection that you are willing to use. Maybe he works with family. Maybe he doesn't want his name to be mud around town.

If you're stronger than him and he throws a lot of haymakers, just put up your hands in a high guard and let him beat his arms against them until he's too hurt to fight and gives up. You have to push into his arms, just a little, to keep him from pushing your hands into your face.

If you're weaker, get him into any side judo clinch you know. Don't go for a throw. Get to his back and start running him into shit until he trips. Then, you either mount or keep the back and choke.

Thank you for understanding and thanks for the advise

I've practiced both, but theres a prick where i work and he wants to fight so i said yes and we are fighting in two days.Now before you say something like ignore him, I've tried but now its starting to turn physical as he's pushing me and shit. Ive seen him fight and he has terrible balance and just swings haymakers. So what I'm asking is which one has a better chance of landing and doing more damage?

the dim mak works best

Everything about this sounds like a terrible idea.

Starting with the fact that the only correct answer is always Osoto. GTFO with this seoi and o-goshi bullshit. That's loser talk, the kind of thing you rehash at the hospital afterwards while recuperating from your well-deserved beating.
This. Channel your inner Einarr, the power you'll possess will end your blood feud for all eternity. Tho, if you have the need to entertain a tranny just go with it

Calling complete bull shit on this thread.

On the off chance...

Best case is U get fired and should.

Worst case is 1 of u gets hurt enough and medi is called which always brings cops, they interview some witnesses and dump it on some ambitious PA's desk.

Unless you work like a dirtbag in a shit hole right on some forgotten dump.

Most likely U2 r 2 clumsy 2 do more damage than bums fighting...

Than have at it hoss, man off on each other.

Back