Which of these fighters has the worst fan base ?

Good catch I agree .
I'd like to add Tom Aspinnall n his he'll destroy Jon Jones in half a round legion
It's not a hard outcome to see, though. Jones looked slow as shit against Gane, but he was that much better so it didn't matter.

The Sam Alvey fanbase

200w.gif
Lol sam alvey has fans ?

It's not a hard outcome to see, though. Jones looked slow as shit against Gane, but he was that much better so it didn't matter.
If you think Tom ko`s Jon in a round I got a couple of bridges to sell you. It's more just the Jon hate around here that got people saying that stupid shit. Can Tom win sure it's mma anything can happen but destroy an atg in a round that's noob talk

If you think Tom ko`s Jon in a round I got a couple of bridges to sell you. It's more just the Jon hate around here that got people saying that stupid shit. Can Tom win sure it's mma anything can happen but destroy an atg in a round that's noob talk
Jon of five years ago? Not a shot in hell. The Jon that showed up against Gane looking closer to DC than the guy who terrorized 205 for years? Absolutely. The only guy he didn't stop in less than around was Arlovski, who can be oddly evasive at times.
If you think it's improbable that one of the scariest heavyweights we've seen in a long time can beat an aging legend quickly, that's pure nostalgia.

If Sam Alvey has million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Sam Alvey has one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Sam Alvey has no fans, that means I'm dead.

Win, lose, or draw. In the UFC or in Behind Walmart FC, doesnt matter, i am a fan.
Smilin Sam for life

Khabib's is pretty bad.
Delusional/crazed fanatics most of 'em. Oi lads, your guy had 3 (three) title defences. Cool the fuck down, we don't need a new thread every time he has a shit.

Conor's is the saddest.
He's been done for like 15 years at this point, and his fans are still clinging on to him making a comeback with that touch of death in the left hand. It's pretty tragic at this point lol.

Khabib's is pretty bad.
Delusional/crazed fanatics most of 'em. Oi lads, your guy had 3 (three) title defences. Cool the fuck down, we don't need a new thread every time he has a shit.

Conor's is the saddest.
He's been done for like 15 years at this point, and his fans are still clinging on to him making a comeback with that touch of death in the left hand. It's pretty tragic at this point lol.
I find conor fans to be more frat boys that talk shit and are joking.

Conor fanboys have a bit more charm than the rest to me. Im not really a conor fan, but I actually think Conor fans are just joking, no one REALLY thinks he's all that. It's like an "Artem lobov Goat" Boston salmon on /heem/ type fanbase.

The idea that khabib is a top 10 all time MMA goat Is just Laughable.

Last edited:
Colby was an honorable mention, but guy literally fell all the way off the map after that last bed shitting.
Think they jumped ship to Strickland.

Any fan who brings in politics or tries to push WWE garbage drama can get fucked imo.

GSP
Fedor
Current eastern hypejobs

Back