Which MMA Orgs Are Televised?

Europe_MMA

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm sort of looking to broaden my horizons. Apparently mentioning that I watched Joanna and Conor in CWFC (or is it just CW now? Facebook randomly alerted me of this) before UFC every twenty seconds has grown old so I need to be a hipster about new fighters.

I know we've got everything from Fight Pass (which is loads these days). UFC, TKO, Pancrase, Cage Warriors, Titan, Victory etc.

Bellator features on 5* in the UK, which is where I'm based. Maybe BAMMA too.

After these two outlets, I'm not really sure what's available out there. LFA is on something but I can't remember what. There's probably loads that upload decently to Facebook which I don't know of as well.

Is anyone able to drop me a list of organisations and available broadcasters? Maybe I'll upload them into this OP for anyone who's also interested in this.

MMA Organisations - Media Broadcast
Absolute Championship Berkut - Fite.tv (Online)
Angel's Fighting - KBSN (South Korean Television)
Aspera FC - Fite.tv (Online)
BAMMA - Dave (UK Television)
Bellator FC - Spike UK & Channel 5 (UK Television)
BRAVE - Fite.tv (Online)
Breakthrough MMA - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Cage Warriors - UFC Fight Pass (Online Subscription), BT Sports (UK Television), FreeSports (UK Television)
California Xtreme Fighting - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
CES MMA - AXS TV (US Television)
Colosseum Combat - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
DEEP - Deep Fight Global (Online Subscription)
Devastation MMA - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Extreme Cage Fighting - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Ganryujima - Ganryujima.jp (Online Subscription)
German MMA Championship - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
GNX - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
GRACHAN - Fite.tv (Online), Youtube/TheGRACHAN (Online)
Hard FC - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
King of the Cage - MavTV (US Television)
International FC - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Invicta FC - UFC Fight Pass (Online Subscription)
Iron Boy MMA - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Legacy Fighting Alliance - AXS TV (US Television), Fight Network (Canada Television)
Lion FC - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
M1 Global - M1 Global TV (Online)
MMA Pro Ukraine - Fite.tv (Online)
ONE FC - FreeSports (UK Television)
Pancrase - UFC Fight Pass (Online Subscription)
Phoenix FC - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Premier FC - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Professional Fighters League - NBC SN (US Television)
Pyramid Fights (Online)
Rebel FC - Fite.tv (Online)
RINGS - Nico Nico (Online PPV)
RIZIN FC - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Road FC - Fite.tv (Online), Youtube/RoadFC (Online)
Rumble in the Cage - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Shooto Amateur - FRESH! (Online)
Sprawl and Brawl - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Super Fite League - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Tachi Palace Fights - Fite.tv (Online)
Tech KREP - Fite.tv (Online)
Titan FC - UFC Fight Pass (Online Subscription)
TKO MMA - UFC Fight Pass (Online Subscription)
Top FC - Youtube/spotv (Online)
Ultimate Fighting Championship - UFC Fight Pass (Online Subscription), BT Sports (UK Television)
Unified MMA - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Urban Legend - Fite.tv (Online)
Victory FC - UFC Fight Pass (Online Subscription)
We Love MMA - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Wimp 2 Warrior - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
X-1 - Fite.tv (Online PPV)
Xtreme Fighting Nation - Fite.tv (Online)
Z Promotions - Fight Network (US Television)

Last edited:
Apparently mentioning that I watched Joanna and Conor in CWFC (or is it just CW now? Facebook randomly alerted me of this)

LOL me too

Fite.tv have some orgs too (I'l listed those that are free to watch):
ACB, Road FC, Aspera FC, probably Rebel FC and TPF

LOL me too

Fite.tv have some orgs too (I'l listed those that are free to watch):
ACB, Road FC, Aspera FC, probably Rebel FC and TPF

TPF stream on Sherdog and Youtube.

Rebel FC streamed this past weekend on Fite.TV were Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch fought. He turned in a very Shannon Ritch performance.

Rebel FC streamed this past weekend on Fite.TV were Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch fought. He turned in a very Shannon Ritch performance.

Now I HAVE to see that replay lol

UFC Fight Pass isn't really televised...

If we're counting organizations that stream their events on platforms, then there's hundreds of them.

I know SFL used to stream on YouTube.

RIZIN streams on FITE.TV.

Shooto Brazil has streamed on UFC Fight Pass.

Shooto has streamed on UFC Fight Pass.

DEEP has streamed on Ameba.

The Outsider has streamed on Nico Nico.

GRACHAN has streamed on YouTube.

Amateur Shooto has streamed on Ustream.

LFA and CES are shown on AXS TV
EFC and CFFC are shown on some Comcast/foxsports type of local affiliate
ACB and EFN/FNG are on Youtube
M1 Global appears on Youtube occasionally
Cage Warriors also shows on Youtube

A few I haven't seen mentioned yet or to elaborate on:

ROAD also airs through their YouTube channel for free, they also upload the full events there. It should have their entire catalog of pro events.

GRACHAN's channel

Shooto, Pancrase, ONE, K-1 Japan, Krush, and a bunch of Asian combat sports air free through AbemaTV but requires a VPN for anyone outside of Japan

RINGS/The OUTSIDER Nico channel

TFC - Naver Sports - Free, events also get uploaded to the SpoTV YouTube channel.

Angel's Fighting - KBSN Sports, pretty easy to find a stream for.

Ganryujima - FujiTV One - Free trial available through their site. Ganryujima site has a subscription service that has VOD of past events and they are looking for an international broadcaster for live content.

Amateur Shooto - FRESH! - Free

Malaysian Invasion - their site - free

SFL - YouTube - free

DEEP hasn't been streaming live so much but they have a subscription service that gives access to a pretty extensive collection of DEEP, DEEP JEWELS, and DEEP☆Kick video. New events usually are up a few days after it happens and they are frequently adding past events.

Last edited:
Professional Fighters League a/k/a PFL (former WSOF) on NBC SN in the U.S..

King of the Cage on MavTV in the U.S..

A lot of orgs you can watch one way or the other. Your bigger second tier orgs like Bellator, Rizin, KSW, etc are decently produced and entertaining for the most part.

But I'll tell you if you been a fan of MMA for three or four years a large majority of these orgs are very hard to watch/keep your attention. Many are poorly produced and executed. Many fights are about TUF level(and much worse) and very sloppy. Kind of like a lot of sports you get use to seeing a very polished product that displays some of the best in the world. You go outside that realm and its a long ways down in the quality of what your seeing and you more or less are ho hum by watching it.

Thanks lads. Ill have a look at the links and update the op when im on a computer.

@skylolow I used to watch a lot of UCMMA. I feel this concludes matters of whether i require high calibre action or not haha. Nah I just enjoy fighting. Big names on a big org or small names on a small org. While I love a Mighty Mouse masterclass, I also love a Leonard Garcia slug fest. Its hard to keep up with and follow smaller orgs for sure, on my part mostly due to a lack of replay and repeat and UK timezone.

Edited in as many as I could be bothered doing right now :D

Some of the things I couldn't "confirm" so I never added them in. I'll quote some of them below and respond as to why I didn't put them in yet.

Have you got a link to the Youtube channel for TPF? I'll wait until the next event to add in that SD streams it.

UFC Fight Pass isn't really televised...

If we're counting organizations that stream their events on platforms, then there's hundreds of them.

I know SFL used to stream on YouTube.

RIZIN streams on FITE.TV.

Shooto Brazil has streamed on UFC Fight Pass.

Shooto has streamed on UFC Fight Pass.

The Outsider has streamed on Nico Nico.

GRACHAN has streamed on YouTube.

Amateur Shooto has streamed on Ustream.

Yeah I essentially meant "MMA you can watch" but couldn't think of a better name.

I haven't seen anything from the two Shootos on Fight Pass for a while so I'll wait until something pops up. I can't make heads or tails of anything on Ameba or Nico Nico so I'll leave them for now. Ustream is kind of on/off for stuff so I didn't trust it to add it. I also haven't seen SFL stream on Youtube for a bit and they do PPV on Fite.tv so I thought they've probably stopped.

KSW - KSWTV.com and Fight Network
Edited as many in that I could be bothered doing right now :D

Do you know the set uip with KSWTV? Do they require you to pay or do you just show up at the time of the event and it'll be streaming?

Thanks for adding stuff in guys. Fite.tv looks specifically good for free cards. Should be able to see lots of great MMA through just the few things added in so far.

If possible, when dropping new orgs/channels, can people link them? It just helps me research it a little bit to see if they are still actively doing so. Got the two posts above to edit in as well but bored of clicking websites right now haha.

I appreciate it guys.

LFA and CES are on the AXS network in the US. Fight Network is Canada I believe.
KOTC is on MAVTV in the US and also have their fights on UFC Fight Pass at a later date.
Tachi Palace Fights (US) has streamed live on Sherdog for years.
You can watch M-1 Global on their website. They have their own equivalent of Fight Pass.

Alaska FC (US), BRACE (Australia) , Cage Warriors (UK, Ireland, Europe) , Combate Americas (US/Mexico), Invicta FC (US), TKO (Canada), Titan FC (US), Victory FC (US)
are all consistently on UFC Fight Pass.

If you're including the FITE.tv stuff, you should include the Flocombat subscription promotions.
California Fight League, Knockout Promotions, Driller Promotions, Valor Fights, Cage Titans, WFF, RFO, Dynasty Combat Sports, Fury FC (all US promotions)
One Championship can also be found on this site.

Gofightlive (gfl.tv) is currently rebranding as Alliance Sports Media. They'll likely have all of the Alliance MMA promotions on their network (which bought gfl.tv). Those promotions include Cage Fury FC, Combat Games MMA, Fight Time Promotions, Hoosier FC, Shogun Fights, IT Fight Series, V3 Fights, NFC, Fight Club OC.

Basically, if you're willing to pay for some subscriptions, you can watch a lot of MMA.

Last edited:
Phew. Got everything pre-FloCombat updated and I'll do that tomorrow. There's a lot of stuff I'm not 100% sure of or can't absolutely verify so I didn't add them in. Didn't want to get things a bit convoluted.

@PudzianFighter so is it a subscription service to KSW TV or do you buy the events individually? Not seeing a lot of info on the site. Thanks.

@Dixon0023 agreed. I obviously haven't really watched much on it but the amount of solid free content is great. I think I might set aside a little budget for myself to buy an event or two a month from them just to support the site.

Phew. Got everything pre-FloCombat updated and I'll do that tomorrow. There's a lot of stuff I'm not 100% sure of or can't absolutely verify so I didn't add them in.

Just trust in our sherbras

<5>

amoebaproteus450.jpg

ONE FC streams both live and repeats on FreeSports in UK. I believe PFL will but it's still listed as WSOF on their page and it's a while before I can confirm it.

Back