Which is the best kickboxing promotion to watch this year?

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Kickboxing promotion to watch this year, ...

I was looking for something with the K-1 and It's Showtime vibe and feel but I can't find anything.

Glory is very Americanized and KLF is boring,

Can you recommend me anything?

Or if you look at their past, they usually upload a lot on Youtube. A lot of good fights:

Many were or are now top fighters.

I'm looking for a Kickboxing promotion to watch this year, ...

I was looking for something with the K-1 and It's Showtime vibe and feel but I can't find anything.

Glory is very Americanized and KLF is boring,

Can you recommend me anything?
Well I would say Glory and Kunlun but if those are out then K-1. K-1 doesn't do as many events but the lower weight stuff they do is good.

ACB Kickboxing or Enfusion are pretty good too and more followable than Superkombat is now. Superkombat is...barely around, how I'd describe them at this point.

Last edited:
K-1 has the most action packed fights

Kunlun has a great tournament going on, not sure why that'd be boring

Glory is a hit and miss imo

Glory has the best kickboxers in the world over 70KG. With only some exceptions like Arthur Kyshenko, Superbon, and Semeleer. I can't understand why someone who likes kickboxing wouldn't want to watch it.

Kunlun 70KG all year tournament is awesome. Last event was pure dynamite. WLF and Glory of Heroes are more chinese focused, but they are getting better cards.

K1 is non stop action in the smaller weight classes. Last K1 Festa was perfect.

Enfusion and ACB KB are putting together some nice cards with european focus.

In one week ONE is going to trow their first Kickboxing card full of stars. If they were paying one million dollars to Ben fucking Askren, I believe they can make good cards from now on.

I just started to follow kickboxing recently; I was only watching MMA before. Now I can't stand half of the UFC fights when they have main cards with Gian Villante vs Patrick Cummins trowing Haymakers each other with zero striking technique for 15 minutes. With occasional Wall n stall.

Not that I don't appreciate grappling. Watching Cormier slamming people around, Ortega chocking people, Werdum deceiving people into his guard and Maia making it look easy is also very fun. But I realized the level as a whole in MMA is so poor.

Back