Which games would you like to play from other platforms?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As A PC/XBOX/PS4/Wii player we always get to the point where there are certain games we wish we could play on our machine.

Some people got luxury of having both console and PC, some own just PC, some just console and different group just hate playing on different platforms.

I am PC player by birth. I used to play games on PC for ages and it feels very weird to me playing on a pad, in particular shooter and strategy games.

The most wanted games on my list are RDR2 and upcoming 3rd. The Last of Us and last 2 Uncharted games.
Consoles got some sick first person adventure shooters which I am DYING to play. I am single player guy, and all I get for PC these days is Dota, CS, LoL, Overwatch and other mutliplayer mobas which completely dont appeal to me in one bit.

Master Race of Someone who has an Xbox one and PC checking in

Looking at the Xbox exclusives right now....literally nothing I'd want to play.

Master Race of Someone who has an Xbox one and PC checking in

That's not a Master Race setup when you needlessly have a Xbone as part of the combo. All of it's exclusives can be played on PC. You are better off trading in your Xbone for a PS4 or Switch and then you would be Master Race.

Nothing against the Xbone but as a PC gamer it's a paperweight and probably the most needless PC/console combo.

i am pc gamer by birth and honor, but i do own a ps4 and planning on a Nintendo console to fill the void

I have a PS3, PS4, 360 and Wii, and a 5 year old PC.

From the Xbone library I guess I wouldn't mind trying Halo 5 and Gears 4.

From the Wii U library I'd say New Super Mario Bros U and maybe Bayonetta 2.

Those are the only ones I can really think of off the top of my head.

Back