Which fighter is the easiest to KO? (Glass chin fighter choosers gtfih)

I'm a fan but definitely Alistar. If he had a chin he would be a contender for GOAT. Its let him down in so many fights, even fights he was winning.
I dont think his chin is the problem, I mean... he only gets KTFO when is gassing hard.
Also, hes defense gets shitty when he is gassed wich helps.

Can you name a fighter that has been ko/tko'd more than Overeem? (14 ko/tko losses in MMA and K1)

He's had about 75 fights to be fair. Mostly against the very best strikers in the world in the HW division. That's actually a half decent record for a chin at HW.

I dont think his chin is the problem, I mean... he only gets KTFO when is gassing hard.
Also, hes defense gets shitty when he is gassed wich helps.
Fair enough. His chin is certainly part of the problem but cardio plays a big helping hand often times.

Chuck easily.

He was getting KO'ed by gust of winds at the end of his career.

This guy, can't remember his name anymore tho' since he's irrelevant.

MnZdnvc.png
not sure if thats one of the most retarded post of the day or what

arlovski or chuck when he was past his prime

This guy

Not really a jab... but still. wtf?!

Saw it the other day when looking for the edson barboza knockdown from a jab

Seems like his opponent could just read the very predictable side to side head movement. The head movement meant he took a lot more force. I don't think that's so much about a bad 'chin' but just dreadful technique really.

Dont forget the Road Warrior Jonathon Goulet.

Aldo and Ronda

Wasn't it Marvin Eastman who got KO'ed by a shot from Victor...that missed him completely.
Someone GIF that.

Silva dominated his leg... whaaaaat

Wasn't it Marvin Eastman who got KO'ed by a shot from Victor...that missed him completely.
Someone GIF that.
I'm pretty sure Marvin Eastman got his face slashed in half by Vitor. You might be thinking of his fight with Travis Lutter.

May Chuck Liddell or Fedor LOL their chins turned into wet paper :(

yeah, you haven't watched a lot of mma, ever. Fedor has been TKO'd once and KO'd once. His chin is definitely shot but Overeem gets KO'd every third fight or so.

Back